R4iii + Ezflash V 3in1 + Opera Browser = Freeze

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by subfightr, Apr 5, 2009.

1. subfightr
    OP

subfightr Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    I have a DS lite, as the topic states I have an R4 card, and a 3in1 slot 2 expansion card and am unable to use the DS Opera Browser without it freezing.

I was able to set up everything fine on the first startup of the Opera Browser, it detected my expansion card, allowed me to set up my settings etc. So I reset, and load up the browser, the opera logo does its thing, the software boots up and thats it.. freeze.. only thing that I can do at that point is reset my DS.

I have spent countless hrs searching for an answer, I have found others who have this same combination and they I read no complaints of freezing from them. I have tried the R4 Ds browser patch. [​IMG]

Is there something I am missing?

I am aware that there is a problem with the newer 3in1 cards but mine is a good 2 years old, I was able to get online long ago when I had my DS fat, a FireCard (nCard clone) and this 3in1. But now.. [​IMG] sadness..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice