Hacking r4i v1.4/r4i 3d working on 3ds 4.5?

icedzed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
idk where to post exactly.. i try here:

hi, my friend borrow me this 2 card, i'm trying to install the cfw on my 3ds but with both card i get the black screen on the 3ds.. they're working on my ds lite, can someone help me to update one of this card for the 3ds? i already bricked one before.. i don't want to mess up also with this.. thanks!
10941223_778440178909740_131157270_n.jpg

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I think they are fake because it is written ".hk". Check out this site for more info:- r4isdhc.com

Hope that helped.

icedzed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
with wood i got the white screen with the r4 v1.4, and no find msforsc.nds file with the 3d one, i'm gonna try to found this file

icedzed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the website on the card is dead, before update i have to know the exactly model of my card, and i can't recognize it, i already bricked one r4 and i don't want to do it again :/ you mean the blocked list in the wood thread?

ok, i found out that my r4i 3d is a clone of a supercard dsone eos, i check on the website and it can be upgraded, but with this tool: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dsone/evolution/znsj.htm
i don't have it.. do you guys think ther's another way?

ok, i updated my card using this:

Q:How to upgrade DSONEi mini firmware without the firmware writer?

• Step 1: Download the firmware. (English)download:dsoneimini_update_eng_3ds_44010.zip
  • Step 2: Unzip and copy the upgrade file such as "dsonei_update_eng.nds" to MicroSD.
  • Step 3: Make sure you have EOS system in your MicroSD, if you don't have, please download from here.
  • Step 4: Find a DS console (NDS\DS\DSLite\DSi\3DS) which can run this EOS system, if you have the latest version console can not run EOS system, sorry, you have to find one.
  • Step 5: Turn on the power, and run the upgrade file like a normal ROM, you can upgrade this card already inserted or swap a new card to upgrade (swap card only works on DS/DSLite), and then press B and wait. When see turn off power, then upgrade progess finished. Now, the DSONEi mini support the latest version console. Off cause, if this firmware declared support the latest version console.
from the original website: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dsone/evolution/znsj.htm
and now the icon was changed (nemo before, metroid now) it's working on my ds lite, but still not working on my 3ds, version 4.5

nvm =(

I believe a lot the DSONE users have been concerned about the forum for some time, and recently some users can use their DSONE after the 3DS firmware upgraded. SC team work harder after a period of time, successfully resolved the DSi v1.45 & 1.46c crack. Unfortunately 3DS Ver 4.5.0-10x are not so lucky.

DSi v1.45 & 1.46cDSi part of the crack is so lucky, we tried all Demo Game game only find one can work. I guess there is no solution with next DSi fimrware upgrade. So, I have to remind you again and again, please DO NOT upgarde you DSi firmware.

3DS v4.5.0-10xLast 3DS firmware began to detect the save IC, so we have to use Demo Game as boot, because some Demo Game do NOT have a save IC. Last time DSONE update, we declare that it will be harder and harder to break the 3DS. Now, the nightmare come true, 3DS v4.5.0-10x seal all Demo Game, so DSONE can not support v4.5.0-10x.

icedzed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it was already working on my ds lite, i'm trying to make it work on my 3ds, so, no, it's not working on the 3ds, as i write my card is a clone of a dsone, and they support the 3ds until 4.4.x, not the 4.5 now i'm trying to figuring out what's the other r4, the 1.4, and see if i can use it

if someone can help me.. i need to understand wich is it.. i know it's a clone, but a clone of? i already have a firmware working, i can see r4i for dsl/dsi 1.14b and r4 revolution, this is a photo
10941228_650998011670783_1269687225_n.jpg

icedzed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no, it's not helping.

did you try? website is offline, webarchive have a cached version of it, i downloaded the firmware and it's not the right one, guess why? because it's a CLONE and i'm trying to understan wich clone is, i already tryed the basic stuff like "search on google" please, you're not helping, stop it

ok, i take a few test and also the other one is not working, but my friend borrow to me his blue gateway, so i don't need this anymore

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Clone R4s are crap and totally unsupported since their "makers" have ran away with the money a long time ago. There's not a single one which works on above 4.5.x.

BTW

When posting please refrain from double/triple/etc posting and from creating multiple topics about the same subject.

Had to merge half of the thread, since it was all double/triple posts in here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"