Hacking R4i starts with latest version of 3DS, but problem with games. HELP!!

JohanFSweden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the latest version 7.1.0-15E but can not start the games, coming into the game menu, but as I said, the games wont start. I use a R4i 3DS RTS. Iv read somewere that I may have a problem with the save files, well please please help me! Have someone out there had the same problem and know a answer?

Enclosed please find a link on how it looks on my 3DS to illustrate the problem.

http://s29.postimg.org/hlzorj8tz/20140131_164329.jpg

shibi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4i 3DS RTS doesn't support 3ds games. You should have bought a Gateway 3DS, R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe or MT-Card.

shibi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No he shouldn't have because his 3DS is on a firmware that is too high for those kind of flash kits

Right. I totally missed the system version. Sorry =)

MichiS97 is right, only system version 4.1x - 4.5x are supported by cards supporting 3ds games.

AdmissionBanned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Ill buy of the R4 for 5 bucks if you ant to load 3DS roms your 3DS MUST BE on 4.1-4.5 firmware and then you have to buy gateway or MT card

JohanFSweden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hahaha really? oh I've been scammed. So in other words do I have to wait until it launched a flash card that can handle my firmware.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Zamzummin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It isn't really being scammed when you purchase a product without reading up on it first. No one "tricked" you. You aren't a "victim" of a "scam". You simply made a purchase before doing your due diligence. That's on you, not the website you ordered your flash card from.

Unless he bought the card off of a friend or a local shop and the person who sold it to him explicitly stated it can play 3DS roms. Even then, he should have looked it up first to make sure.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just sick of people using weasel words like "victim", "scam", and "bully". No one takes personal responsibility for anything anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night