Hacking R4i sdhc v2.0 happybox 1.4 possible brick

serpinu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, as the title my r4 worked but then I wanted to try to make it work on 3ds and did not go then I asked on various forums and they told me to put a kernel and the firmware of the obsolete 3ds version (type version 4) and l 'I started and remained on loading, thinking it was blocked, I turned off the ds lite. Today I tried again and appeared in place of the icon of a star wars game appears top spin 3 2k. What can I do? I read that you have to do the flash with another flashcard but I only have a ds-xtreme. Thank you so much and sorry for my bad english.

Attachments

• 1516237958401820360736.jpg
    1516237958401820360736.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 398

belgari

Belgari
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, as the title my r4 worked but then I wanted to try to make it work on 3ds and did not go then I asked on various forums and they told me to put a kernel and the firmware of the obsolete 3ds version (type version 4) and l 'I started and remained on loading, thinking it was blocked, I turned off the ds lite. Today I tried again and appeared in place of the icon of a star wars game appears top spin 3 2k. What can I do? I read that you have to do the flash with another flashcard but I only have a ds-xtreme. Thank you so much and sorry for my bad english.
try reflash the card : https://github.com/ntrteam/ntrboot_flasher/releases

serpinu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
boot it using luma as luma payload, them folow the program instructions.
ok sorry if I request it for security then I put the r4 in the 3ds boot ntr and I follow the right instructions is not something happens to the 3ds? sorry but I'm new on this subject

belgari

Belgari
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok sorry if I request it for security then I put the r4 in the 3ds boot ntr and I follow the right instructions is not something happens to the 3ds? sorry but I'm new on this subject
you will need a 3ds runing cfw luma so you can boot the payload, so you dont should not have any problem, this is a ntr flash card flahser so its not modify anything in your 3ds. BUT ANY MODIFY IN A 3DS IS A RISK, sometimes low, sometimes high, so do it at your own risk.

serpinu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you will need a 3ds runing cfw luma so you can boot the payload, so you dont should not have any problem, this is a ntr flash card flahser so its not modify anything in your 3ds. BUT ANY MODIFY IN A 3DS IS A RISK, sometimes low, sometimes high, so do it at your own risk.
I've put the file ntr...firm in the folder playloads of luma but i can't see
Edit: resolved but It tell me that my card isn't supported

Last edited by serpinu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey