Hacking R4i-SDHC v.1.4.5 got randomly bricked (?)

Catllin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I am in trouble with my r4i-SDHC Upgrade v.1.4.5 right now because it randomly doesn't want to work anymore.

I'm using it regularly on a 3DS v.4.2.0-9E , my R4i-SDHC card is at the firmware v.1.65b posted last month on the site. I've played 96 hours on it already and today at 2pm I was playing Donkey Kong from my R4i-SDHC and then at 5pm when I came back, the 3DS can't read it anymore and it's just impossible to make it read by any solution.
The only thing that could happen is that Nintendo would track my in-game log while I was playing and put a file in the SD card without my permission because I was running with the wifi on all the time since I was downloading the weekly puzzles on Professor Layton and I had forgot to put it off... (brilliant)

Anyway, I've already tried to format my microSD and put a different firmware, not working.
I put the MicroSD off the card, the 3DS reads it, but if I put the MicroSD back and launch it, it says that there's a system error as if I had updated my 3DS but I didn't and I won't.
Last thing, I have tried out on a NDS, it doesn't read the card anymore, with the MicroSD or without, it just doesn't want.

So here's my question, is my card bricked or is there any solution to fix this problem ?

Catllin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Already tried another microSD still the same problem, also tried to put in another DS still nothing works, so I don't know, so I think might be the cart, oh curse..

Catllin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Its the DS with gba slot, is the only one I had that wasn't updated further than 4.5
And also was working with the same card before buying a 3DS.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
your cart broke. maybe a contact, maybe something fried, maybe it fell down and hit just the wrong place.
thats assuming its not recognized. if it gives you some error, then its something different.

nothing to do about it but get a new one.

Catllin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well I dont know since I just left it on the table and went to college, and before it was working passed 4 hours and didn't wanted work anymore, I am already waiting for a 3DS cart so it sucks it just got broke between the wait.

It recognizes the cart without the microSD, but not with it..

Also wanted see if there was a solution for it, but since not. Can't do much. -_-
Thanks for the helps~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a