Hacking R4i SDHC problems

kashiboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Most of the games i have on my flashcart doesn't have problem with savedata. When i start a game like Layton unwound future it says " Creating savefile " and when i turn off the Ds and gonna play it later it says " Creating savefile " again and i can't find any tutorial for problems like that. Anybody knows what to do ?

kashiboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
AlanJohn said:
Its not the flashcart problem, the SD card is corrupted.
You can try formatting it with the panasonic SD formatter but that doesn't always fis the problem.

I have tried all Micro sd cards that i have and same problem on them all

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
AlanJohn said:
You can try formatting it with the panasonic SD formatter but that doesn't always fis the problem.
He says all other games work fine.

Anyway, are you on the latest kernel? "R4i-SDHC kernel updated to V1.43b on 2011-08-03"

If it still doesnt work, just copy over everything to your PC and format like AlanJohn suggested.

kashiboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Tanveer said:
AlanJohn said:

Anyway, are you on the latest kernel? "R4i-SDHC kernel updated to V1.43b on 2011-08-03"

If it still doesnt work, just copy over everything to your PC and format like AlanJohn suggested.

Okei, gonna try it and comment if it works

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Tanveer said:
AlanJohn said:

Professor Layton as far as I know has a bigger save size then other games.
Just like pokemon. Pokemon saves are mostly bigger then others on the flashcart, and they always got corrupted for me.

kashiboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Tanveer said:
AlanJohn said:

Tried it and still doesn't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk