Hacking R4i SDHC Displays only 300 Roms

yoonakron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm kind of a n00b to the flashcart scene, so i'll try to describe my problem the best I can. Just got an R4i SDHC and have v2.0.04B running on it. Got a 16GB microSD with over 500 roms on it. However, only 300 roms show up in the menu. Some of the roms aren't that showing up have long names (i.e. "Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia (U).nds"), so I renamed them using less characters. After doing that, they show up, BUT the rom count still shows as 300.

All the roms are in the root of the microSD.

I'm at a loss as to why I can't get more than 300 roms to show up. Is this just a limitation of the R4i cards? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yoonakron said:
Hello,

I'm kind of a n00b to the flashcart scene, so i'll try to describe my problem the best I can. Just got an R4i SDHC and have v2.0.04B running on it. Got a 16GB microSD with over 500 roms on it. However, only 300 roms show up in the menu. Some of the roms aren't that showing up have long names (i.e. "Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia (U).nds"), so I renamed them using less characters. After doing that, they show up, BUT the rom count still shows as 300.

All the roms are in the root of the microSD.

I'm at a loss as to why I can't get more than 300 roms to show up. Is this just a limitation of the R4i cards? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

try making a folder called " games" on the root of ur mircosd and put all the roms in that folder .

raiderscrusade

Trophies
XP
Country
Why so many roms...
tongue.gif
?

I barely play 10 never the less 500.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free