Hacking R4i-SDHC and Clones - Themes/Skins Collection

Clector

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Hello,
Someone recently gifted me one of this R4i SDHC Flashcarts (that are TTDS clones), the card itself works okay, I just use this one for multiplayer (like NesDS), but even so I really dislike the GUI of the card a lot.
Since that I started making new skins as both the GUI and the preloaded skins aren"t really very well made and most of the files are just .bmp images, so at least the Menu will look a little better.
All of this themes are for the R4i carts from "www.r4i-sdhc.com" and it's clones.

This themes or skins can change the inital screen, backgrounds, the icons, the buttons and the colors; you can change the last two in the Config tab of the Menu of the card to other ones from your like as well as some of the icons (from a DS file in the card). If people make themes and want to share it just post them and I"ll add the theme to this first post (just contineu the numeration and add a little screenshot or photo as a preview of the theme, I started with 13 since the Kernel files have 12 preloaded Skins), you can directly edit the .bmp files and teh colros editign the color file.
I"ll be making some more skins

Current Themes/Skins:
This one is based on the Craft Paper Kirby theme for the Nintendo 3DS and the Kirby Triple Deluxe system badges from the Nintendo Badge Arcade. It changes the initial screen, the background, the set buttons and colors.
-Preview:
MWboMhV.png

- More images: http://imgur.com/a/vVKGX#P6RN29s
Download:

Last edited by Clector,

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Someone recently gifted me one of this R4i SDHC Flashcarts (that are TTDS clones), the card itself works okay, I just use this one for multiplayer (like NesDS), but even so I really dislike the GUI of the card a lot.
Since that I started making new skins as both the GUI and the preloaded skins aren"t really very well made and most of the files are just .bmp images, so at least the Menu will look a little better.
All of this themes are for the R4i carts from "www.r4i-sdhc.com" and it's clones.

This themes or skins can change the inital screen, backgrounds, the icons, the buttons and the colors; you can change the last two in the Config tab of the Menu of the card to other ones from your like as well as some of the icons (from a DS file in the card). If people make themes and want to share it just post them and I"ll add the theme to this first post (just contineu the numeration and add a little screenshot or photo as a preview of the theme, I started with 13 since the Kernel files have 12 preloaded Skins), you can directly edit the .bmp files and teh colros editign the color file.
I"ll be making some more skins

Current Themes/Skins:
This one is based on the Craft Paper Kirby theme for the Nintendo 3DS and the Kirby Triple Deluxe system badges from the Nintendo Badge Arcade. It changes the initial screen, the background, the set buttons and colors.
-Preview:
MWboMhV.png

- More images: http://imgur.com/a/vVKGX#P6RN29s
Download:
If you don't like the GUI, why not use YSMenu or TTMenu? It's a DSTT clone, so all of the DSTT firmwares work fine...

Clector

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
YSMenu doesn"t seems to wrok for some reason and I also don"t like I like it design that much, and the default menu it"s pretty much a modified TTMenu so they are pretty similar in the GUI aspect.
Even so it isn"t bad to have some custom themes/skins from ones like after all.

pspkzar

Trophies
XP
Country
would love to help but I have no idea how to create or edit themes for this. Replacing the images and configuring color.ini seem easy enough but how do I configure the color.bin file and what is it for? Thanks for the theme BTW

Clector

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
If I remember well, that files are mostly to configure the color of various elements of the current theme, I mostly used it in this case to change the color of the text.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt