ROM Hack R4i R4 talk v2.0 Game trouble

og style

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My son has this card and there are 3 games I can't get to work for him they are Thomas & Friends Hero of The Rails, Ultimate Mortal Kombat & Wipeout The Game. I am running the latest firmware frow www.r4i-ndsill.com Does anyone have any Idea how I can get these to work?

Thanks

I just tried to patch all 3 with arm7 The only one that worked is mortal kombat. I get
[rom loading failed]
load rom errcode=-4
Please Reset System

on the other 2

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
og style said:
My son has this card and there are 3 games I can't get to work for him they are Thomas & Friends Hero of The Rails, Ultimate Mortal Kombat & Wipeout The Game. I am running the latest firmware frow www.r4i-ndsill.com Does anyone have any Idea how I can get these to work?

Thanks

I just tried to patch all 3 with arm7 The only one that worked is mortal kombat. I get
[rom loading failed]
load rom errcode=-4
Please Reset System

on the other 2
Please take a look at the following posts to help fix your problem http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=255...t=0&start=0 and reply in that thread if you want more help thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...