Hacking R4i Problems

Twilight Cinder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have an R4i and yes its a fake. But I cannot use my own codes as even when I add them to it using R4CEE they just don't show. I have tried deleting some of the games in the list and even codes I don't use but no go.

Also for some reason Moonshell does not work either and I am at a loss as to why. I am new to the whole DS hacking scene and I would really appreciate some assistance.

I have v 1.33 and to my knowledge that is the most recent firmware and have tried formatting and reinstalling numerous times with no success.

Help please
moogle.gif

dragongoku

Trophies
XP
Country
hight light a game that has cheats and press (Y) to bring up cheats the game you hight light must have cheats then press (select) another box will pop up select the cheat.dat you made press (A) another box will pop up to confirm you want to save the settings press (A) then if the cheat box is still up press (START) if not hight light anther game with cheats ans press (START) another box will pop up asking if you really want to rebuild the cheat file press (A) your cheats should now work

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
There's a program in the GBATemp download repository (or whatever it's called these days) that forces codes straight into rom dumps, meaning that you can use them even if your cart doesn't support cheats. Might be useful.
Sorry that I forgot the name XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM