Hacking R4i gold

thehumanfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I've tried searching the forums for the correct firmware for my r4i gold card (r4igold.cn) but aren't really sure which firmware is the correct one. I'd like to be able to play the latest roms if thats possible. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
gamefan5 said:
kiafazool said:
He can't use wood. It's not the same brand of R4iGold. He needs to use the one with r4ids.cn. NOT the one from r4igold.cn
it clearly states that he has r4igold.cn

your statement is completely incorrect

i think you meant to say it the other way around

so im wrong
smile.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
thehumanfly said:
Hi I've tried searching the forums for the correct firmware for my r4i gold card (r4igold.cn) but aren't really sure which firmware is the correct one. I'd like to be able to play the latest roms if thats possible. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

r4igold.cn is not affiliated with r4ids.cn. r4ids.cn is the team making the r4idsn and the r4i gold which have wood support. i recommend you contact the r4igold.cn team and tell them to get in touch with yellow wood goblin. he stated that if the team supplied the information he needs and testing samples that he would add wood support for their card.

http://www.r4igold.cn/downloade.asp

apparently they have firmware for 1 version of their card and firmware for an older version? its rather confusing and i am not sure which one to recommend to you. i would try this: http://test.szeweb.net/kernel//ENG.rar

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?