R4i Gold - Touch menus not working for nesDS or SNEmulDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Aliahan, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Aliahan
    OP

Aliahan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2010
    United States
    My R4i Gold runs DS games fine, touch screen and all, and Gameyob runs perfect. But for some reason I can't change any settings in nesDS or SNEmulDS because the touch screen menus don't work. Touching the screen brings up the menu, but then the menu freezes/is unresponsive. Meanwhile, on the top screen, the game still runs and can be played even with the touch screen menu frozen.

Without access to any settings, SNEmulDS is way less usable than it already is. NesDS runs fine but I can't do anything about things like this weird bar across the bottom of the screen that's probably fixable with minor setting tweaks.

Everything is up to date as far as I know. Wood v1.64, nesDS v1.3b, SNEmulDS 0.6. Is it possible I'm missing something?

Edit: Oh, and I'm trying to run it on a 3DS XL 9.2. On DSi the SNEmulDS menu pops up but none of the options can be selected (touching the screen drops the menu again), and nesDS doesn't work at all for some reason.
    Edit 2: I deleted all of SNEmulDS's files and now nesDS is working properly again. So I guess... stay away from SNEmulDS?