Hacking R4i Gold PRO woes

ShadowPierce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently bought a new R4i Gold Pro with a box showing these two websites "r4i-gold.com" and "nds9.com". It doesn't come with a memory card so I got one and loaded it with the latest (firmware?/system?) from google, not the sites mentioned... When I tried the cart, it works just fine until I try and play an app. It says that it's a clone, showing a bunch of random crap I can't understand. So I reformat the SD card, download the firmware from r4i-gold.com and tried to boot it up. It now just shows a "Loading..." screen very briefly and then just goes to a white screen indefinitely. Any ideas how to fix these?

Also, off-topic but please send me links not on filetrip. It says that my IP is banned for whatever reasons so I can't download from there until I receive a reply from the e-mail I am about to send.

Thanks in advance! :)

ShadowPierce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, the seller says it works on v4.5.0 for the 3DS... He's got a lot of positive feedbacks as a seller so I just went for it... :P

ShadowPierce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got in touch with the seller and he told me that another buyer from 2 days ago managed to make it work. Any ideas how or is he just messing with me? :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)