Hacking R4i Gold Pro (2014) Problems with cheating (Wood 1.45/ EU Games)

Drilloth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there,
I got my R4i Gold Pro (on the package it says 3DS too) for about 2 years now and was woundering about the cheating option. Since I've played through many of these games, i wanted to have a little more fun with these. Sadly, every cheat I try doesn't work quite right.
First of all, in Pokemon White/Black 2 (EU Version), the cheats are not effective at all, but in New Super Mario Bros. (Eu as well), the moonjump cheat does have an awkward effect. (It says, press b to jump higher). Instead, Mario is flying up into space without a single command of mine, and he won't come back, even with a stomp attack. So basically, it's use- and pointless. In Diddy Kong Racing however... When i enable an item cheat (e.g. always have missles), i won't be able to collect items at all. My game thinks, i got an item, so i can't collect another one. But i still have no item, so this one doesn't help me either in any way.
And so on, every single cheat does have an effect on the game, but they don't work the way they should. I tried pretty much everything so far, updating my firmware (got Wood 1,45, including this firmware update to V.7.00), tried different usrcheat.dat files and formatted my sd card several times.
(And YES, the global settings are set to enable cheats in every game. I even set the rom only settings to enable cheats again, away from the global setting. doesn't work either)
I really hope, you can help me out, because there are a lots of funny things i want to try out ;)
If you need any more information, feel free to ask me. IMG_20160714_154927.jpg IMG_20160714_155037.jpg IMG_20160714_160428.jpg IMG_20160714_160559.jpg IMG_20160714_160753.jpg IMG_20160714_160726.jpg IMG_20160714_161003.jpg IMG_20160714_161016.jpg
oh and sry for the german menue, if you got problems with reading it, i will translate it. but it should be fine like that.

Thanks for your patience and kindness to help me with my problem ;)
See you arround,
Drilloth

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is it's because you are using a bad clone card (most R4 cards are now clones, but some are good clones and some are bad)
So likely it's just the card being unable to properly do cheats, and thus you would have to get a new card.
If I am wrong someone can let me know. If you need a recommendation of a good card that I have personally tested with cheats would be the R4i Gold card, this one specifically:
http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse