Hacking R4i Gold+ for 3DS not working.

iambubba123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently successfully used my r4i gold+ 3DS to install ntrboot, and removed the ntrboot file and turned the internal switch back to "D," but now when I try to boot it up, it just stays on a white screen. I also noticed that when I copied my DS roms to a separate folder so I could get them back after I finished with ntrboot, some, not all, of them became corrupted and unable to be copied back. This was also the case with a game I tried to download on a ROM site. My question is, does anyone know why this is happening? I have my old flashcart if my new one is broken, but I'd like to know if anyone knows why this is happening.

Thanks. :)

Edit: I realized I only deleted the ntr boot, not uninstall it. Can I uninstall it correctly by re adding the file and going through the process?

Last edited by iambubba123,

iambubba123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I turned on the ntr boot, followed the instructions on 3dsguide exactly, turned off the switch, deleted the .nds file that installed ntrboot, but didn’t uninstall it. I can get a new micro SD if that’s all I need if I can’t fix this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s