r0b0tt1n0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi dudes
smile.gif

I've spent the whole night to try to install Moonshell and run Commercial Roms from it using YSMENU.

I've got the moonshell working but I have problems with running Commercial Roms using YSMENU.

I've followed different tutorials, formated, patched and re-patched anything without results.

This is one of the many good tutorials that I've followed:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164359

Now........

I don't have again so much time.

I'll pay 10€ (paypal) if someone build a working solution for me:

- CONSOLE: DSi 1.4
- FLASH CARD: R4i Gold (http://www.r4ids.com/) (http://www.r4ds-r4i.com/pages/R4i-Gold-Knowledge-base.html)
- Last Moonshell version (actually 2.05)
- Runs Commercial Roms from Moonshell using YSMENU

That's all.

The first one that post a zip with a working solution, will become the money.

Cheers,
Rosario

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
I DON'T WANT THE MONEY I JUST WANT TO HELP
It will not work unless Yasu , the creator of YSmenu adds support for the R4i DLDI.
I'm Having the same problem since I have a R4i Regular and it also uses the R4i DLDI. After scanning many forums and many hours of testing i have come to this conclusion
I'm sorry , but it is unlikely that Yasu will release another version that supports the R4i DLDI and other unsupported DLDI names.
In the mean time, I saved you 10 euro from being scammed and either stick with the original r4 menu (which could look awesome if you give it a good skin or wait for MENUdo to be released or when AKAIO becomes ported over to the R4. (AFAIK, the r4i firmware and dldi is based on the original r4 and not acekard. And it may very well be made by the official R4 team. The R4 team might have just commited pseudocide to hide there identity and prevent Nintendo from suing them again.)But that's kind of unlikely

leosfr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you want run all nintendo ds roms, good cheats, play mp3, read txts, and play videos I have a very good solution:

-Go to www.acekard.com and download the lattest firmware
-unzip the downloaded firmware to the root of your microsd card
-Open the ds and click on the AKMENU4.nds on the r4i menu
-Now you are in the acekard 2i menu, there you can run any roms, play mp3, read txts, and play videos
-This is possible because the r4i gold is a clone of acekard
-I don`t want the money, I just want to help

grindbart

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
leosfr said:
If you want run all nintendo ds roms, good cheats, play mp3, read txts, and play videos I have a very good solution:

-Go to www.ackard.com and download the lattest firmware
-unzip the downloaded firmware to the root of your microsd card
-Open the ds and click on the AKMENU4.nds on the r4i menu
-Now you are in the acekard 2i menu, there you can run any roms, play mp3, read txts, and play videos
-This is possible because the r4i gold is a clone of acekard
-I don`t want the money, I just want to help

you mean this one? http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.30518

does it work with AKAIO 1.5?

Oreox3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have been trying to get my R4i Gold to run YSMENU all morning and didnt stumble upon this till I was about to give up >.>...So yeah I've downloaded the firmware off of AK put it on my SD. Get to the AK menu but when I go to load up a game it just stops at the loading screen. Ive been wanting this to work so I can play some wifi on my GTA:CW and KILL SOME #Q$!$! if you know what I mean and the R4i Gold Firmware doesnt load cheats.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
I also have the same problem with Acekard menu, stops at loading screen, also if it starts working is there any way to make it run off multimedia icon?

h8isgr8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^SPAM

Anyway, I think it should be noted that not all R4i are Acekard2i clones; some happen to be DSTTi clones.

Either way, ALL R4i cards are one of those two clones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.