Hacking R4i Gold Deluxe Edition firmware 4.0B1 is released

milerwan

Seasoned technician
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It looks like this time R4i used MT Card firmware...
On settings, it shows: MT3D-7.1.0

:rofl2:
Which version of MT-Card firmware have you done your EmuNAND on SD ?
Because I have try to put EmuNAND with GW (2.2) or MT (1.1) but no reboot in R4i mode with MT3DS mention in settings... :unsure:

cancery1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So can anyone please confirm if they used the firmware and it doesn't have the brick problem.. I don't want to update until I get the okay from you guys :)

It's just a NEW LAUNCHER, i'm tested it! Copy it after remove the old Launcher in your SD card.
You can play Zelda A Link Between World and MH4 now... and etc games firmware 4.5+
It works perfectly for me !
Sorry for my bad English !

archimed

Trophies
XP
Country
France
previously use emunand on 3.xx before the brick report

Now with 4.0B1 :

26290820140602094056.jpg

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
It's just a NEW LAUNCHER, i'm tested it! Copy it after remove the old Launcher in your SD card.
You can play Zelda A Link Between World and MH4 now... and etc games firmware 4.5+
It works perfectly for me !
Sorry for my bad English !

Does it have save game corruption? Like the ver 3.0 launcher.dat

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
lolyes , minutes after I told them if they could do a beta like gateway and they replied me "Good idea.I'll send this advice back to our engineer." they put the launcher on the web.
from the original email thread
Translate:
We will release V4.0B1 update in one week. Updated support on many games.
Support_3dslink

As a miserable clone card owner, I will see what they can get there.

original link:http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-39025937-1-1.html
so they planned to release 4.0b1(already a "beta") 1 week from the 22nd, which would be the 29th....it was released the 29th

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
from the original email thread

so they planned to release 4.0b1(already a "beta") 1 week from the 22nd, which would be the 29th....it was released the 29th

It's cool, but I mailed them that day and they replied me with a "SoonTm" , and when I asked them if ythey could release a beta they replied they would think about it

and later replied they released it. Don't make me post the e-mail conversation please XD

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It's cool, but I mailed them that day and they replied me with a "SoonTm" , and when I asked them if ythey could release a beta they replied they would think about it

and later replied they released it. Don't make me post the e-mail conversation please XD
funnily enough i made nintendo release mario kart 8 last week i told them they should release it on the date they had already said they would and guess what....they did....:hrth:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
....i don't care lol, but please don't think spamming emails will help you.....i don't think anyone cares

you should of bugged them a few months ago, this "update" was long over due anyway

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I don't think anyone cares. It's obviously a half-assed, feature regression FW that took them over 5 months to get out.

next release - r4i Platinum Deluxe edition with multirom.

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Stop fighting about it. You want the beta to be named after you?
Anyway, can someone please confirm if game saving is working correctly or is it buggy like the 3.0 version.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't think anyone cares. It's obviously a half-assed, feature regression FW that took them over 5 months to get out.

next release - r4i Platinum Deluxe edition with multirom.
maybe we will get a R4i masterzero edition, for he is the savior of R4 folks:bow: ....he did what probably 5 months of tons of people whinging at them could not achieve, at no point before then had people demanded a release I'm sure

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
People stupidity is just amazing , I was NOT bragging about me being the one who made them release the update, it was just a casual comment and then one person came saying "lolno" . Idgaf if I made them release it or not , and couldn't care less when it's another copied update. The only thing I know is that I asked them on the supposed day of release if they were releasing it that day and first they told me "No" then when I asked if they could release a beta they released it minutes after I did.... it's that so hard to understand??

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Are you suggesting that releasing a beta didn't occur to them until you asked them for it? I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they released it the same day you asked for it.
Also, it's very likely they haven't actually got a proper version yet, this release is all they have managed in the last few months. They put the beta tag just so that people don't start whining if they get bricked or bugs. And to create anticipation for future releases obviously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1