Hacking R4i Gold Deluxe Edition Error

CTBC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, just received my R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition Cards but I am unable to boot into "starter" mode

3DS XL
v4.5.0-10E

I have loaded:

Wood R4 Firmware 1.64 "rpg" and "dsmenu" files and Firmare 2.0 “Launcher.dat” files to the Root of the sd card and put into the blue card.

I can follow the steps 1 without a problem until I try to boot into "starter" mode.

I get "An Error has occurred forcing the software to close"

Any help would be appreciated.

Deaths Saviour

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I've recently been gifted the R4I Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition and I'm struggling to set it up, I believe I have completed the R4I Gold 'Blue card stages correctly but I'm not so sure about the R4I Gold 'Starter Card' I have copied the Launcher.dat file onto the 3DS SD card and flashed a game onto the Micro SD card, placed the Micro SD into the 'Starter' card and tried the Starter mode sequence, when i get to the 'Nintendo DS Profile' part the screen is suppose to freeze and go black, mine does not and I am wondering whether this is the problem? How would i go about correcting this problem.

Zamzummin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when i get to the 'Nintendo DS Profile' part the screen is suppose to freeze and go black, mine does not and I am wondering whether this is the problem? How would i go about correcting this problem.

Yes, the screen is supposed to go black and then take you back to the home screen. What does it do instead? If it takes you to your DS profile, then you didn't install the exploit properly using the blue card and wood r4 1.64.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi I've recently been gifted the R4I Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition and I'm struggling to set it up, I believe I have completed the R4I Gold 'Blue card stages correctly but I'm not so sure about the R4I Gold 'Starter Card' I have copied the Launcher.dat file onto the 3DS SD card and flashed a game onto the Micro SD card, placed the Micro SD into the 'Starter' card and tried the Starter mode sequence, when i get to the 'Nintendo DS Profile' part the screen is suppose to freeze and go black, mine does not and I am wondering whether this is the problem? How would i go about correcting this problem.
Have you made sure that your 3DS is on 4.1.X to 4.5.X?

Deaths Saviour

Trophies
XP
Country
My 3DS has a higher version number than what you are stating Technicmaster0, How would i go about changing this (If at all possible?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/