Hacking R4i Gold Deluxe ~$38 / 3dslink ~$36

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I purchased fine from them in the past, never had to give any addiional info, and never really had issues with any chinese resellers, apart from shit from deal extreme sometimes taking 8 weeks to get to New Zealand

I read a review about someone getting screwed about their apparent western Union Transfer and he never recieved it. They aren't responding to emails. Everyone just don't order offshore ever. And use paypal if you can. Im lucky to have credit card protection. Still saved the phishing email they sent out and reporting to google and police,

Oh and if theyre telling anyone they got ripped off hence why they ask for ID.

You really believe that? They got scammed by someone paying for a product???

Edit: order offshore if its from a reputable country with reputable sales laws

Maybe something was lost in translation, and they meant send your personal info so we can rip you off ..... lol

Reactions: cateater1

ODirtyR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh I got the same email promising that they won't do anything illegal with my information... lol what a bunch of clowns. Too bad they just lost GBAtemp business. I'm gonna make sure to copy this thread so they can see it. To everyone saying order from ZhuZhuchina, I have ordered from them before, they are legit and I would recommend.

guyver2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I purchased fine from them in the past, never had to give any addiional info, and never really had issues with any chinese resellers, apart from shit from deal extreme sometimes taking 8 weeks to get to New Zealand

Maybe something was lost in translation, and they meant send your personal info so we can rip you off ..... lol

lol! I know, right? I do order from china a lot. You can get some great 3rd party deals for game components and gadgets. But I usually order within the safety net of ebay and paypal

guyver2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ugh I got the same email promising that they won't do anything illegal with my information... lol what a bunch of clowns. Too bad they just lost GBAtemp business. I'm gonna make sure to copy this thread so they can see it. To everyone saying order from ZhuZhuchina, I have ordered from them before, they are legit and I would recommend.

We should have a thread of fraudulent sales companies here

ODirtyR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's $45 on zhuzhuchina, does anyone know a US seller that may be around the same price? I hate ordering overseas.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
We dont have ebay here, and nothing uses paypal, all online trading here you just send your bank acc number to them so they deposit directly to you, Just means no middle man raking in millions of dollars... Cough Cough...... Paypal........ lol, prob 1000+ transactions this way over the years and no issues..

frown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh I got the same email promising that they won't do anything illegal with my information... lol what a bunch of clowns. Too bad they just lost GBAtemp business. I'm gonna make sure to copy this thread so they can see it.
I got that reply from them as well. At least they responded finally... Just hoping they make good on the refund now.
To everyone saying order from ZhuZhuchina, I have ordered from them before, they are legit and I would recommend.
As would I. I bought an Acekard 2i from them several years ago; no hassle.
I think I got one from nds-card.com at one time as well.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These clowns emailed me the same thing, wanting ID and card scanned. I told them to shove it and cancel my order, and ordered a Gateway from realhotstuff, which shipped in less then 24 hours and is already on the way. Avoid these guys like the plague.

ODirtyR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least we all have these emails they sent us, if we have to do a chargeback with the credit card company the evidence seems pretty clear.

Mangekyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I had ordered form eachmall before and no problems. But this time I made the payment on friday and I got the email today asking for all the same ID and stuff info. I was thinking on sending a picture of my Credit Card with the all the numbers blacked out but the last four. So it shows my name and then send a photo of my Id with the ID number blacked out and only leave my name visible...

Don't know if I just better cancel it....

- I also should note that I order a GW from Modchipsdirect and it was dead on arrival. I sent it back a week and a half ago, and even tho I sent them a couple of emails regarding the package they haven't responded at all...

Mangekyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Eachmall.me or Eachmall.com? I saw the order history someone posted up here and the url shows eachmall.com. I'd like to see some proof that someone actually ordered from "eachmall.me" successfully.

Its from eachmall.me

I just checked right now and it is from 2011. I dont know how much it changed since then...

redkeyboard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered from eachmall.me fine weeks ago. However I am a bit disappointed this time around. I emailed them asking when it will ship and got a response saying that they ran out of stock and it will be delayed a couple of days.

Thanks for your email and sorry to make you wait. Sorry to tell you that GT-RS40030*2 is out of stock and will be restocked in few days. In this case, would you mind keeping waiting for change it or cancel this order and get a full refund?

redkeyboard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered from eachmall.me fine weeks ago. However I am a bit disappointed this time around. I emailed them asking when it will ship and got a response saying that they ran out of stock and it will be delayed a couple of days.

Thanks for your email and sorry to make you wait. Sorry to tell you that GT-RS40030*2 is out of stock and will be restocked in few days. In this case, would you mind keeping waiting for change it or cancel this order and get a full refund?

redkeyboard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

olfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
stop complaining already ;)
i will be in stock this week

some feedback from R4I
Our firmware 3.0 is in final testing...
We need more time to make sure our firmware more stable and useful to our clients..

I guess the new fw will be out when i receive it , lol :D

Riku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eachmall.me and eachmall.com are different domains of the same shop, I can login with same account and it shows same purchase history list.

btw, just got email with tracking that says my r4i gold deluxe is shipped))

kalimero

Uncle Rupee
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My order was cancelled. Waiting for a refund. They are so slow... The first email ("need cooperation") I got 8h after payment but the next 2 replys after 48h and 30h.

I sent them a photo of a magazine I subscribed with my name on it (decided it is no problem to send this even after I posted here it's a bad idea to send them any doc). I think they accepted it because only after I sent this they charged my CC. This was 3 days after initial order/payment. But the thing is, it was still after my request of order cancellation. Can't they read all messages before they do something? Still fishy that they do this after my request to cancel the order.

Anyone got charged without sending them anything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM