OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i can not get themes to work on my r4i gold. i have created ./_system_/themes directory and placed 12 folders named "theme01-theme12" as instructed on their site. i've placed a theme into folder 11 and my nds is properly set to november. the theme is not loading. i've tried different directory structures, placing the theme outside the folder, in root, etc. nothing seem to be working.

i would love some help from anyone with an r4i gold from the .cn site.

thank you,
-another world

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recall there being some R4 clones that don't use the monthly themes, even though the site they (copied) says it. Have you tried putting it into the first month folder?

And I think there was even one (or more?) that would only use the internal theme.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
twiztidsinz said:
I recall there being some R4 clones that don't use the monthly themes, even though the site they (copied) says it. Have you tried putting it into the first month folder?

And I think there was even one (or more?) that would only use the internal theme.

i tried putting it in theme01 and it still loads the default theme. =(

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
well i've dug deep and found out that the theme is stored in the systemdata.dat file. you are probably right that the info was just copied and pasted. it seems you can't use themes the way they describe it on their site. i've been told that a skin creator is being developed. i guess i'll get my answer when/if that is released.

-another world

blueshockz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gifts.kudosnetwork.co.uk
XP
Country
United States
is this r4ids.cn like mine?youre right we have only one unique team with easy cheating menu and etc. wait for the wood loader installed on the official firmware menu. They say they are working on it since yellow goblin support the card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain