R4i Gold 3DS Ship to Australia

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by itswags98, Oct 19, 2012.

Oct 19, 2012
  1. itswags98
    OP

Newcomer itswags98 Newbie

Australia
    Hey guys im new to here and just got started on the r4 business and i live in Australia where r4 is illegal, but i want an r4 for homebrew and gameboy colour games. Pkm GOLD FTW. Anyways, i was looking at that R4i gold 3ds and also saw that its possible to get a fine by getting one in Australia and i really want one but i dont want to get in trouble. XD. I use mastercard and wanted to order off cardsnds. is it a safe site and is it safe to order with a mastercard? Please guys i dont wanna be in trouble.

Thank you. These forums are wonderful.

2. itswags98
    OP

Australia
    And if you have any good sites that ship the r4i gold 3ds to australia and have a half decent price and also use basic mastercard please tell me... Ill love yous forever Haha

3. itswags98
    OP

Australia
    One thing i must also add is the supercard DSTWO better then this? Which firmware is better and gets better updates? does the gold r4 have save states? and also i heard about the anit iracy for the dstwo and the ability to upgrade firmware even on a blocked ds. so if i accidently upgraded my 3ds to 4.4 and i inserted the dstwo i would be able to update it in there even though the firmware isnt supported? :s

4. bazamuffin

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    Why don't you visit www.r4ids.cn and click "where to buy"?

5. itswags98
    OP

Australia
    Im asking is it safe to buy a r4 with a mastercard. paypal have already banned it and if they see you get one they fine you.... Mastercard is the only credit card i have...
    And the 3rd reply is about the dstwo :/ And btw, ive looked at many sites including cardsnds and ndscard and oz3ds. But im asking is mastercard safe in australia?

6. bazamuffin

United Kingdom
    How would they track you? Your card statement only shows who you bought from, not what you bought

1 person likes this.
  7. itswags98
    OP

Australia
    Wow thanks! I think i can feel secure buying with a mastercard. And do you know any answers about the second comment of mine about the dstwo? Sorry for troubling you XD

8. bazamuffin

United Kingdom
    Swings and roundabouts with Flashcarts, depends on what you want from it. There is a thread in here somwhere about "which flashcart should I choose", might be worth checking it out. R4i Gold is a "does what it says on the tin" type, whereas the DSTwo is "whistles and bells". You gotta ask youurself, do you need all the features of a DSTwo and do you mind paying the extra? With regards to updates, both cards seem to be the quickest at updating when new 3DS FW's are released from what I can see.

1 person likes this.
  9. ryanlaw
    This message by ryanlaw has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Oct 19, 2012
  10. itswags98
    OP

Australia
    So it would be recomended to buy a dstwo? Is their anything that the r4i can beat the dstwo in any features? EDIT: The which flashcart should i get first post is outdated, the graph is not accurate as im sure alot of the stuff they have are not included :s

11. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    I run it, it's updated. If you want all the tiny specifics, that's what a review is for, which is why the thread tells you to check the reviews section for all the specific details. If I did a full-on review for every cart there, the first post would be a damn mile long.

Instead the thread is a concise list of all the important, core features. Whether a certain flash cart will even run on the 3DS is more important than whether it has shortcut keys for toggling cheats while a game is running, for example.

But no, the DSTwo has the most features, period.