Hacking R4i Gold 3DS- Any help with the website ?

Xolima

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there

I updated to the latest firmware on my 3ds thinking that such a simple update wouldn't block flashcarts. Well I was obviously wrong. Every time I try to run a game on my r4i gold 3ds it gives me an error. So I thought to myself, I´m going to wait for the website to release an update and if a ds or a non updated 3ds is needed I will just ask a friend... The website did release an update but the release date is 30 June wich I think its just a small typo but I cant understand what they mean with the "solution" on the 2nd paragraph. I downloaded the new kernel 1.52b but I have the same error that they mention on the dammed "solution" part.

Can you guys help me ? Maybe its just my crappy english or my poor knowledge of flashcarts but I just can't seem to get it working.

Thanks in advance

www.r4i-gold.eu

Xolima

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

This one right here ? So I will need a non nintendo firmware updated 3DS to update it right ? I got a little bit confused because the website was mentioning the dsi a lot and all I wanted was an update for the 3ds to fix the error.

Xolima

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thanks a lot. The site isn't very well organized so it can leave a margin for error.

You guys are the best community for flashcards, hacking and videogames in general. Keep up the awesome work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo