R4i Gold 3DS- Any help with the website ?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Xolima, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Xolima
    OP

Xolima Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2011
    Hi there

I updated to the latest firmware on my 3ds thinking that such a simple update wouldn't block flashcarts. Well I was obviously wrong. Every time I try to run a game on my r4i gold 3ds it gives me an error. So I thought to myself, I´m going to wait for the website to release an update and if a ds or a non updated 3ds is needed I will just ask a friend... The website did release an update but the release date is 30 June wich I think its just a small typo but I cant understand what they mean with the "solution" on the 2nd paragraph. I downloaded the new kernel 1.52b but I have the same error that they mention on the dammed "solution" part.

Can you guys help me ? Maybe its just my crappy english or my poor knowledge of flashcarts but I just can't seem to get it working.

Thanks in advance

www.r4i-gold.eu

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Er, download the firmware update and run it?

3. Xolima
    OP

Xolima Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2011
    [​IMG]

This one right here ? So I will need a non nintendo firmware updated 3DS to update it right ? I got a little bit confused because the website was mentioning the dsi a lot and all I wanted was an update for the 3ds to fix the error.

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    A non-updated 3DS, or non-updated DSi/XL, or any DS/Lite.

5. Xolima
    OP

Xolima Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2011
    Ok thanks a lot. The site isn't very well organized so it can leave a margin for error.

You guys are the best community for flashcards, hacking and videogames in general. Keep up the awesome work.

6. kikuo

kikuo Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2011
    United States
    I thought it was R4i gold 3ds from R4ids.cn obviously it's not lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice