Hacking R4i Deluxe Edition firmware 4.0B2 released !

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Only the nand saving is fpga needed , the new keys prolly won't need the fpga either
IIRC emunand alsoo needs FPGA.
The new keys haven't been cracked yet, if anyone is going to crack it, it's probably gateway,
but I agree, it probably won't need FPGA

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
IIRC emunand alsoo needs FPGA.
The new keys haven't been cracked yet, if anyone is going to crack it, it's probably gateway,
but I agree, it probably won't need FPGA

What ? lel emunand came before the fpga udpate and clones had it for a while too. They disabled it and I'm suspecting the reason is that it had something to do with the brick code

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you r4 fanboys would just take a moment to look at the facts you would be a lot more cautious about using this firmware. For starters, it took them 3 and a half months to copy the multirom code. Secondly the update is rather broken, no mh4 patch, mk7 online doesnt work, and the method for switching roms is rather awkward and clumsy. My point is, if it took them 3 and half months to copy some code then what makes you think they are competent enought to remove the brick code? I do not condone what gateway did, but they succedded. They have shown how incompetent the cloners are. Also, to those that say "oh they had a week to test it, it will be fine" yeah... cause the last time they did such an amazing job of testing their code before releasing it :rofl:

Reactions: SaggyBeans

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
If you r4 fanboys would just take a moment to look at the facts you would be a lot more cautious about using this firmware. For starters, it took them 3 and a half months to copy the multirom code. Secondly the update is rather broken, no mh4 patch, mk7 online doesnt work, and the method for switching roms is rather awkward and clumsy. My point is, if it took them 3 and half months to copy some code then what makes you think they are competent enought to remove the brick code? I do not condone what gateway did, but they succedded. They have shown how incompetent the cloners are. Also, to those that say "oh they had a week to test it, it will be fine" yeah... cause the last time they did such an amazing job of testing their code before releasing it :rofl:

Which is maybe , and only maybe , this time they took so much because they were removing/working around the brick code... MAYBE

It wasn't a week , I don't know who is dumber, r4 fanboys or gw fanboys. a week ago they released the video. We don't really know how much time they have been working on it. What we know is , before the bricks , the clones released the cloned updates of gateways some days after them. MAYBE THATS WHY THEY TOOK MORE TIME NOW?

Just stop blabbering shit please. 4.0b1 was cloned from mt card and this file is barely heavier than it. So yes , it's 100 % chance they copied the gateway launcher without looking and it has brick code Kappa. Only problem is that MAYBE GATEWAY LAUNCHER IS TWICE THE SIZE OF THE FILE?

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is maybe , and only maybe , this time they took so much because they were removing/working around the brick code... MAYBE

It wasn't a week , I don't know who is dumber, r4 fanboys or gw fanboys. a week ago they released the video. We don't really know how much time they have been working on it. What we know is , before the bricks , the clones released the cloned updates of gateways some days after them. MAYBE THATS WHY THEY TOOK MORE TIME NOW?

If you really believe that it's based on the mt card firmware (which you stated earlier) then there wouldn't be any bricking code for them to remove...

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
If you really believe that it's based on the mt card firmware (which you stated earlier) then there wouldn't be any bricking code for them to remove...

Notice the "remove/working around the brick code"

Last version IS cloned from mt card. This one is a bit heavier than the last and way lighter than any gateway omega version. I wonder which one is more credible : Mt card with copied multirom or cloned gateway firmware :)

what is the .nds which R4iGold use for DS Profile ?

if you have the exploit already installed there's no need to reapply it

st4rk

nah
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Notice the "remove/working around the brick code"

Last version IS cloned from mt card. This one is a bit heavier than the last and way lighter than any gateway omega version. I wonder which one is more credible : Mt card with copied multirom or cloned gateway firmware :)

if you have the exploit already installed there's no need to reapply it

I know, but it is the .nds from GW 1.0 ?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Anyways best of luck to all who jump in head first, if it's not detecting .3dz files it's likely hack job on 2.1, in regards to them "not wanting to make the same mistake twice" of course they wouldn't but just because someone doesn't WANT to make the same mistake twice doesn't mean they WONT make the same mistake twice, I don't see why you are arguing with people just warning people to think twice before jumping head first in with no concrete proof that it's 100% safe! I haven't whinged or moaned about anything I have just said anyone who doesn't want to take a risk that the cloners made the same mistake twicefour times, yeah that's right they already released 3 separate bricky firmwares, each time claiming to of "fixed" the "breaking card" issues, all I have seen is people saying be careful and you saying why bother being careful

st4rk

nah
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
R4iGold just work with *R4 Wood* to DS Profile ? Because i tried with GW 1.0 DS Profile and 2.0 DS profile and not work(just say: Error and 3DS need reboot).

~~

Now *work*, but freeze without soft-reset x.x

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
my gosh, Save data collapsed only on JAP ROMs. Is there anyone having the same problem?

Ugh it's true , tried with sd g generation gundam hm... It's the only game I have and I already beat it so Ir eally don't care since I backuped the save before the new firmware... but it only deletes the old saves and after you can save as much as you want ? or you can't play because the save gets deleted all the time?

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Anyways best of luck to all who jump in head first, if it's not detecting .3dz files it's likely hack job on 2.1, in regards to them "not wanting to make the same mistake twice" of course they wouldn't but just because someone doesn't WANT to make the same mistake twice doesn't mean they WONT make the same mistake twice, I don't see why you are arguing with people just warning people to think twice before jumping head first in with no concrete proof that it's 100% safe! I haven't whinged or moaned about anything I have just said anyone who doesn't want to take a risk that the cloners made the same mistake twicefour times, yeah that's right they already released 3 separate bricky firmwares, each time claiming to of "fixed" the "breaking card" issues, all I have seen is people saying be careful and you saying why bother being careful

I couldn't agree with you more and I've tried to caution people to hold off for just a little while to see what happens but I've been called an idiot for trying. Let these dumb asses upgrade to clone crap and they can all go hang out in the "3DS Unbricking progress" thread. I hope they have NAND backups just in case and a raspberry pi with soldering iron kicking around. I'm not so sure they'll know how to unbrick a 3DS if they are dumb enough to get it bricked to begin with. Good luck to all of them and if I hear any of them complain, I'll just have to remind them of today and tell em' I told you so! :whip:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtzMUJIofNg