Hacking R4i Deluxe Edition firmware 4.0B2 released !

Dr.Razor

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Has anyone figured out how to run Pokemon ( like in the last video )? I know I can't save, but I don't intend to power off until I finish the game.
Or I have both X and Y game, Is there a way to play them on my 4.5 3DS ?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no , neither the menu or emunand are back. Another reason I believe they are doing more than just copying everything now.

All eshop games should work , patching the ones who doesn't . So the only games that wouldn't work are the card 2 non eshop games and the ones that have new protection
thank you for the answer :)
And you just gave me the idea to add 7.0+ games to compatibility charts.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Someone know some way to make Animal Crossing or Pokemon X&Y working and save correctly?
With the tomvii's patch can play but not save correctly.
Obviously it's not possible yet. We are again at the question whether the R4i Gold Deluxe is updateable or not because I think that an update is required for using games that use NAND saving. MultiROM doesn't require any updates.
To Cyan: I don't own a R4i Gold Deluxe/ Clone yet so that I can't test them. But I probably get one in some weeks.

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Normatt said that even nand saving would be workable with the software only if they did work themselves. That's where the problem lies tho xD.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone figured out how to run Pokemon ( like in the last video )? I know I can't save, but I don't intend to power off until I finish the game.
Or I have both X and Y game, Is there a way to play them on my 4.5 3DS ?

Classic mode if your launcher supports it

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: pin

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I talked about the feature compatibility list to compare flashcarts.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_Flashcart_Comparison
and the Launcher.dat version comparison chart:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/R4i_Gold_3DS_Deluxe#Detailed_Features

But there's also a game compatibility list (or more an "incompatibility" list)
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_flashcarts_game_compatibility
But it's outdated.

These pages are listed on the portal, it's not hard to find.

On the flashcard comparison list, I don't remember Mt-card being compatible with 128gb SDXC cards. Wasn't it confirmed to only work with 64gbs or less?

Vengenceonu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it works with 64gb there's no reason why it wouldn't work with 128gb

I remember one of the people who Mt-card sends early releases to saying that they said it worked for 64gb and weren't sure if it worked on 128gb. It's better to confirm then to speculate and be wrong.

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember one of the people who Mt-card sends early releases to saying that they said it worked for 64gb and weren't sure if it worked on 128gb. It's better to confirm then to speculate and be wrong.

You apparently have no idea what the word "confirm" means.

Vengenceonu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You apparently have no idea what the word "confirm" means.

I wasn't saying the email confirmed it. I meant it would be better if someone who has Mt-card and a 128gb micro sd to test it then you to just go "If it works with 64gb there's no reason why it wouldn't work with 128gb" which means absolutely nothing.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't saying the email confirmed it. I meant it would be better if someone who has Mt-card and a 128gb micro sd to test it then you to just go "If it works with 64gb there's no reason why it wouldn't work with 128gb" which means absolutely nothing.

Eh, whatever.

You said it was confirmed that 128gb didn't work then later on said that they tested 64gb but nothing else. You said better to say it's confirmed not to work then speculate that it does work, which makes absolutely no sense. It just spreads misinformation.

I never said it was confirmed to work with 128gb, only that it should work, I'm 99.9% sure it would work really. Someone with an Mt-card and a 128gb microsdxc card has to actually test it to confirm, but if you keep saying it's confirmed not going to work nobody is going to actually buy a 128gb card.

There's no way for me to confirm that a 256 microsdxc card would work on my computer or phone, because none exists yet, but it definitely would work if it does exist, if that makes any sense to you.

Gateway also said the same thing you said, that they know 64gb works but have no idea if 128gb would work. It would be silly to state there that it's confirmed that 128gb doesn't work, which is what you essentially did with MT-Card.

Either way, this is all moot, since it was confirmed to work with 128gb cards thanks to the poster above.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The 64gb fat32 limit is just an artificial limit implemented by Microsoft, you can format it with different utilities to exceed the 64gb limit

EDIT: Ahhh ok my mistake their limit is 32gb so I assume you where already referring to this :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: