dahood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I have an R4i Card V1.4.1 which shows Alex Rider Stormbreaker THQ on my Old 3DS v.10.2.0.28E and after running it, it gives me an error and I have to restart my 3DS.
I read a lot and I know I have to update my R4i Card on an older version of 3DS. And I also knwo that its not possible without an older 3DS, is it?

No my question is if I can update my R4i card in my Homebrew launcher? Maybe there is an app to update my R4i card? Or maybe i can use my PowerSaves to update my R4i card?

Since I have PowerSaves, i was thinking if its possible to erase the current game inside the Cartridge and upload another game? For example I have Tony Hawk Pro Skater. I dnt need it! Could I upload another ?game in this cartridge and get rid of Tony Hawk Pro Skater. This question is just coz I am curious and wanna know if this is possible?

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,I have an R4i Card V1.4.1 which shows Alex Rider Stormbreaker THQ on my Old 3DS v.10.2.0.28E and after running it, it gives me an error and I have to restart my 3DS.
I read a lot and I know I have to update my R4i Card on an older version of 3DS. And I also knwo that its not possible without an older 3DS, is it?
You could update it with a DS, DS Lite, and DSi too.
No my question is if I can update my R4i card in my Homebrew launcher? Maybe there is an app to update my R4i card? Or maybe i can use my PowerSaves to update my R4i card?
No.
Since I have PowerSaves, i was thinking if its possible to erase the current game inside the Cartridge and upload another game? For example I have Tony Hawk Pro Skater. I dnt need it! Could I upload another ?game in this cartridge and get rid of Tony Hawk Pro Skater. This question is just coz I am curious and wanna know if this is possible?
No.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la