Hacking R4i 3DS RTS white screens

dude123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have this R4i 3DS RTS, revision D from r4ids.cn for a while now and it worked fine but I wasn't using my DSi lately (last 6 months or so).
This weekend I decided to pick it up again and the games were not booting, so I decided to format the microSD card and install the latest firmware from their website. I got through the installation fine, it said success at the bottom and everything, but now the icon changed to the DORASU icon and whenever I try to start it, I just get white screens. I tried formatting the microSD and trying again but the white screens persist even if the microSD is not inserted.

Did I somehow block the card? I'm assuming it's not bricked considering the card is being recognized.

Kayleea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try the following:
1. Format the microsd card as "FULL(OverWrite)" "Format Size Adjustment– ON" with SD formatter. Then put the correct files again on the microsd card. This should work as I previously encountered same problem and solved it by doing this.
2. OR, you could try with a brand new microsd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts