supermario5029

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
[SOVLED]

I recently updated my 3DS and I was like "A new update?Oh,ok!" and I installed it,it installed so fast,after some minutes later,I wanted to play on my R4i and when I started up,it said "An error has occurred.Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off.Please refer to the Operations Manual for details." So I blowed into my cartridge(NES style!) and it didn't work.After that,I looked up for an upgrade and I was like "F*** YES!(is cussing allowed?)" After that,I put the folders into my SD Card and I put it in my DS Lite(yes,I have one) After that,I looked on Upgrade,there was NO start button!!!WTF!So,I ran out of ideas,anyone can help me?Also,I can't play on my DS Lite because it has a broken top screen,and...Well,it's broken,so I can't play :(

I should have been more careful and see someone say that it just blocks cards...I'm dumb
Never mind, it's solved now...

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
So you put the upgrade on the root of your microSD and you couldn't see a start button?

Could you not run it by pressing the (A) button to start the update?

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
So you saw a NINTENDO update and you run derply to update your console, nice one......
epic-fail.jpg

This just teaches you to NEVER update your 3DS b4 you know its safe or that there is an update that works on the new firmware... kids this days.......

Reactions: 1 person

LurkerA

㊣New3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently updated my 3DS and I was like "A new update?Oh,ok!" and I installed it,it installed so fast,after some minutes later,I wanted to play on my R4i and when I started up,it said "An error has occurred.Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off.Please refer to the Operations Manual for details." So I blowed into my cartridge(NES style!) and it didn't work.After that,I looked up for an upgrade and I was like "F*** YES!(is cussing allowed?)" After that,I put the folders into my SD Card and I put it in my DS Lite(yes,I have one) After that,I looked on Upgrade,there was NO start button!!!WTF!So,I ran out of ideas,anyone can help me?Also,I can't play on my DS Lite because it has a broken top screen,and...Well,it's broken,so I can't play :(

I should have been more careful and see someone say that it just blocks cards...I'm dumb

Were Is your R4i 3DS card from, what's its official website i mean ..

supermario5029

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

Were Is your R4i 3DS card from, what's its official website i mean ..
I think it's from here, because I got my 3DS on Christmas.......
LINK:http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/

LurkerA

㊣New3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, this card was blocked by the newest 3DS V4.2.0-9 system updating. They might release a patch updating sooner or later, keep an eye on their site anyway..

lovenintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it means your r4i sdhc 3ds card havent updated first, but you have updated your DSi or 3DS before it. Then you need to upgrade your r4i sdhc 3ds card to compatible with 3ds.

This is the steps of how to update your r4i sdhc 3ds card to work on 3DS V4.3.0-10 and DSi V1.44 with the new firmware V1.62b

At first, download the latest r4i sdhc 3ds firmware V1.62b from here, extract it and put all the files in the root of your sd card.

Then put the sd card in your DS Lite, you need to get a DS console or non updated DSi/3DS. Turn on

r4i sdhc update

Click the right third button

r4i 3ds menu

Just click the upgrade

Click start to start the update

Just wait until it finishes updating

r4i sdhc 3ds success

THis means you have updated your card successfully, then just test your card on your 3DS or DSi latest version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...