Hacking R4i 3DS Deluxe Edition Patch for firmware 4.0b2

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 2 days, the R4i team has released a patch for their previous fuckup oversight in the 4.0b2 firmware. It fixes card2 games except pokemon and eshop roms now work.
EDIT: Users are reporting their "patch" is also stolen so what else is new... My oh my how R4i users have to jump through hoops just to play their games...:lol:
R4i statement said:
The patch for card2 type is released!(2014-07-18)

Change log:
1.Card2 type can be coverted to card1 type
2.Support eShop downloaded roms

Attention: this patch still does not work for pokemon X/Y, because the save is too large.

readme.txt included in download said:
This patch is used to make the card2 type be coverted to card1 type.
Just choose a rom and press patch button.
For some roms downloaded from the eshop, after patched with success, they can work on V4.0B2.

However, this patch still does not work for pokemon X/Y, because the save is too large.
:arrow: Source

D

Deleted User

The sad thing is their "patch" is the same as that tool from another forum member here or on the spanish forums. So you could say they stole somebody else's code again and claim it as their own.

EDIT: it seems to be "batchcard2tocard1testbytomvii" from elotrolado.

R4i right now:
WLH0APa.png

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
would be decent, if they could at least credit the people, who's work they steal... I get it, that they don't credit gateway, because that would be like bad advertising for them lol, but at least they could credit the forum users, whose work they steal :(

Reactions: CFallenleaf

choupette

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
would be decent, if they could at least credit the people, who's work they steal... I get it, that they don't credit gateway, because that would be like bad advertising for them lol, but at least they could credit the forum users, whose work they steal :(

As a professional developper I'd be upset too if someone didn't credit my work.
But basically their goal is to help people play without paying games developped by large teams of developpers, artist, (and whole lot more of job fields). So I suppose it's not that hard to take as their own this utillity.

(this not meant as a troll start on piracy)

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country
The sad thing is their "patch" is the same as that tool from another forum member here or on the spanish forums. So you could say they stole somebody else's code again and claim it as their own.

EDIT: it seems to be "batchcard2tocard1testbytomvii" from elotrolado.

R4i right now:
WLH0APa.png

Im tomvii ,im user of forum spanish ,and im make one batch yesterday for test card2 to 1 ,eshop games work and im send question to gamequest for what not work on other games and he say its for the big sav,and on this day r4 team put on your web one patch for this.....

PD:if im a noob on 3ds scene and only see and change offset in one day and release ,for what team not release previusli our not release patch ,release new launcher whit homeberew activate our launch .3dds whit zeros keys(sorry for my word im spanish)

PD2:im send mail to r4 team and respond "Sorry about that we will state it clearly on our news page later....Sorry about that we will state it clearly on our news page later...." what say next..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself