R4i 3DS Deluxe Edition Patch for firmware 4.0b2

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Vengenceonu, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Vengenceonu
    OP

Vengenceonu Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.

Jun 20, 2013
    United States
    The C Standard Library
    After 2 days, the R4i team has released a patch for their previous fuckup oversight in the 4.0b2 firmware. It fixes card2 games except pokemon and eshop roms now work.
    EDIT: Users are reporting their "patch" is also stolen so what else is new... My oh my how R4i users have to jump through hoops just to play their games...:lol:
    :arrow: Source

2. tranfeer

tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 23, 2010
    Australia
    You'd better run it by yourself.
    It's only a little prgram running on the PC.

3. Nurio

Nurio That Kirby fan

Mar 31, 2009
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    What? Surely the Animal Crossing save would be too large too?

4. json

json MUSCLEMAN

Aug 9, 2013
    Burkina Faso
    The sad thing is their "patch" is the same as that tool from another forum member here or on the spanish forums. So you could say they stole somebody else's code again and claim it as their own.

EDIT: it seems to be "batchcard2tocard1testbytomvii" from elotrolado.

R4i right now:
    [​IMG]

5. GorTesK

GorTesK Mad Hatter

Jan 29, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Down The Rabbit Hole
    would be decent, if they could at least credit the people, who's work they steal... I get it, that they don't credit gateway, because that would be like bad advertising for them lol, but at least they could credit the forum users, whose work they steal :(

CFallenleaf likes this.
  6. pin

pin GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2009
    so which games does this now enable us to play?

7. tranfeer

tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 23, 2010
    Australia
    Some eshop games.

8. choupette

choupette Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2006
    France
    France

As a professional developper I'd be upset too if someone didn't credit my work.
    But basically their goal is to help people play without paying games developped by large teams of developpers, artist, (and whole lot more of job fields). So I suppose it's not that hard to take as their own this utillity.

(this not meant as a troll start on piracy)

9. SilverfalconLP

SilverfalconLP Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2013

Im tomvii ,im user of forum spanish ,and im make one batch yesterday for test card2 to 1 ,eshop games work and im send question to gamequest for what not work on other games and he say its for the big sav,and on this day r4 team put on your web one patch for this.....

PD:if im a noob on 3ds scene and only see and change offset in one day and release ,for what team not release previusli our not release patch ,release new launcher whit homeberew activate our launch .3dds whit zeros keys(sorry for my word im spanish)

PD2:im send mail to r4 team and respond "Sorry about that we will state it clearly on our news page later....Sorry about that we will state it clearly on our news page later...." what say next..