Hardware R4i 3DS Bug (Sorry if this is the wrong forum)

Zynthh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For a while now I have had a bug when I try to access the settings on my R4i 3DS Card. Meaning I can't access cheats, so games that currently have cheats ON... I can't turn OFF. This is because I can't actually press the start button to open the menu, I press start either on the touchscreen or through the start button on the 3DS itself but nothing happens. Has anybody got a fix for this been searching everywhere?!?!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
For a while now I have had a bug when I try to access the settings on my R4i 3DS Card. Meaning I can't access cheats, so games that currently have cheats ON... I can't turn OFF. This is because I can't actually press the start button to open the menu, I press start either on the touchscreen or through the start button on the 3DS itself but nothing happens. Has anybody got a fix for this been searching everywhere?!?!
Delete all the kernel files including the folder, download the newest kernel and put the files back on.
This will reset your settings and activated cheats and hopefully solve the problem.
If that doesn't help, your microSD card might be faulty. Try backing up all your games/saves, formatting the card and putting them back on along with the kernel files you downloaded.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Zynthh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Delete all the kernel files including the folder, download the newest kernel and put the files back on.
This will reset your settings and activated cheats and hopefully solve the problem.
If that doesn't help, your microSD card might be faulty. Try backing up all your games/saves, formatting the card and putting them back on along with the kernel files you downloaded.
Thanks for the quick reply but I have no idea how to do any of that. Is there a link you can give me or something lmao... Thanks:P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: