• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,989
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
I need help !!!

Before I installed a9lh I had menuhax with luma3ds on emunand(11.x.xU) and my R4 worked flawlessly, but when I installed a9lh (with Luma3DS) my R4 stopped working. When I try to launch the R4 the screen on my o3DS just goes black and I have to reboot.
I have tried:
  • Installing flashcardtimewarp
  • installing a patched TWL_FIRM

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you using bootanim or a boot manager by any chance?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Lum...ng-luma3ds-work-with-an-external-boot-manager

Maybe look at the github of the CFW before creating a thread.
I'll copy paste it here for you:
Making Luma3DS work with an external boot manager
If you're using a boot manager (BootCtr9, CtrBootManager9, ARM9Select, etc.) to load Luma3DS, you won't be able to play GBA/DSiWare games, or certain games that need more RAM on the device (such as Super Smash Bros).

• You can disable your boot loader OR
  • You can use the "pathchanger" program, provided for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
    • On Windows just drag the Luma3DS .bin on top of the program, and write the path.
    • On other operating systems you need to use the tool from a terminal (type ./pathchanger, followed by a space and drag the .bin on top of the terminal). OR
  • You can use pathchange.py:
    1. Install Python 2.7 or newer (3.4 or newer)
    2. Put patchanger.py and the .bin file for Luma3DS in the same directory.
    3. cd path/to/patchanger.py
    4. python ./pathchanger.py ./nameof.bin path/to/file/on/your/sd
For example, if you have Luma3DS as SD:/randomfolder/Luma3DS.bin, just type: randomfolder/Luma3DS.bin.

Oh and if I remember correctly, the newest version of bootanim automatically patches this but don't quote me on this ;)

D

Deleted User

OP
Well, you have your problem there.
You need to unpatch it for this to work with luma.
Go to here and follow the steps for
I have issues with GBA/DS/DSiWare games and I have installed a patched AGB/TWL FIRM cia in the past
It worked !!!!!, thank you Davidosky99 :D:D:D:D

Reactions: Davidosky99

ablyes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,

I have the exact same problem, but I did not succed to solve it with installing the 2 cia you advised RodrigoCC01 to install.
I'm running my o3DS on luma3ds and I updated my 3DS to last version (today), same for luma3DS.

3DS games work well, but I'm always getting a black screen when I launch my R4i Gold pro linker with no game in SD or just 1 game.
It's an official linker version 2016 with the last firmware I found on www.r4isdhc.com

What can I do please ?
Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new