Hacking R4DS ysmenu help please

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it says i dont have permission to view this page. i think:
1. their updating their website
2. yasu got really pissed at premade YSMenu downloads and stopped US people from viewing it.

[ i doubt it.]

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
It has always been said that his work should be respected (no direct links, etc). Maybe all the copies out there drew too much unwanted attention.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whatever it is, it seems to be only affecting the "home." subdomain since http://usay.jp/ works.
That combined with the fact that the latest YSMenu (0903270000) had been removed from the site -- while it was still up today -- tells me whatever it is, it's intentional.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
2. yasu got really pissed at premade YSMenu downloads and stopped US people from viewing it.

[ i doubt it.]

*YSMenu shuts down* Crap...what the hell am I going to do now? Let's just hope that there'll be some type of awesome firmware that will come out eventually in the future and supports R4s as well. I have hopes.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys if you despretly need to get on the site then do what i always do
biggrin.gif

1) Copy the web address into google in this case its http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/
2) search and then when u see the website in google..
3) click cached which is under it

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
im checking it now

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Strange. I've just been to his site and downloaded 0903270000 with no problems.QUOTE(Depravo @ Jan 14 2010, 08:46 PM) Again, it still works for me.
Hold shift and press F5 or shift + ctrl+R
You've probably got a cache of the page.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
twiztidsinz said:
Depravo said:
Strange. I've just been to his site and downloaded 0903270000 with no problems.QUOTE(Depravo @ Jan 14 2010, 08:46 PM) Again, it still works for me.
Well bugger me, you're absolutely correct. I keep forgetting that since I switched to Chrome my cache doesn't automatically clear itself each time I close the program.

Anyway, Yasu's site has had temporary downtime before. Don't be surprised if it reappears in the next day or so.

Bowser-jr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope your right, but something tells me this may be permanent. This is only that page but the rest of the site still works so it looks like he removed the YSmenu zip file.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
twiztidsinz said:
Depravo said:
Well bugger me, you're absolutely correct. I keep forgetting that since I switched to Chrome my cache doesn't automatically clear itself each time I close the program.

Anyway, Yasu's site has had temporary downtime before. Don't be surprised if it reappears in the next day or so.
But here's the thing... Earlier today, site was up but downloads were forbidden.
Now the whole "home" subdomain is down, but his main site usay.jp is still up.

This sounds a lot less like "downtime" and more like "I'm taking my ball and going home".
I hope I'm wrong, but...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol