wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Havent tried but I'm sure it doesnt work with the current firmware. I'm sure because Firmware 1.12, supposedly coming out at the end of the month, was announced to ADD microSDHC support. So, wait a bit...

R1C3 N1NJA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm i guess ill wait...... cuzz i wanna get a 4gb soo badd cuzz i have lots of games vids and musicc and its just not enough for my 1 gb

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Buy two 2 GBs.
biggrin.gif

Eyedunno

Trophies
XP
Country
There are supposedly some 4GB microSD cards that are not SDHC. I've read that the R4 works with them, but it's buggy.

R1C3 N1NJA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol a non sdhc micro sd
rofl2.gif
well i guess i could buy 2 2gb but thenn id have to switch them out like all the time soo i guess ill just wait for new fw
dry.gif
dry.gif

Sailor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol a non sdhc micro sdÂ
rofl2.gif
well i guess i could buy 2 2gb but thenn id have to switch them out like all the time soo i guess ill just wait for new fwÂ
dry.gif
Â
dry.gif

2gb is lots of space o.O"
You sure you can't put all you absolutely need on 1 card, and then all you need occasionally on the other? :0
If not..then yea, waiting would be best xD

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A friend of mine claims to have two Kingston Japan 4GB Micro SDs. The only type I can find of these are SDHC, so I pretty much think he's lying.

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
Havent tried but I'm sure it doesnt work with the current firmware. I'm sure because Firmware 1.12, supposedly coming out at the end of the month, was announced to ADD microSDHC support. So, wait a bit...
Actually, its not coming out at the end of the month, its coming out in A MONTH.

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
Link/Picture please.

Just for reference sakes: microSD on Wikipedia

dude, don't get all upset about it, like i said, it is very hard to find and I'm not wasting my time

Actually, its not coming out at the end of the month, its coming out in A MONTH.

Nobody knows when its out, the R4 Team hasn't said it will be out in a month. It will be out when its ready.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There's no such thing as a 4 GB microSD card that's not HC.

Well there is but it is very unreliable and hard to find.

No, there isn't. It's is on record that Sandisk made the first 4 GB microSD card (which was an SDHC card).

There are 4 GBs that are not HC, they are just hard to find. My friend's brother has one, I think for his phone or something.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, no there aren't. SD technology is limited to 2 GB because their file system is formatted to FAT16. However, a "homebrewed" version was created and formatted to FAT32 making their limitations at 4GB. That said, there are no 4 GB microSD cards.

I'm not upset about it, I just wanted to see how well you could lie to me
tongue.gif

EDIT: Forgot to add - Also note that the Homebrewed 4 GB cards have major fragmentation problems due to the forced formatting.

EDIT2: I just borrowed my brother's 4 GB microSD non-sdhc. It seems that it works fine with the R4, but I only have the firmware+It's a Wonderful World on it. It'd probably start to lag as more and more information is put onto it.

R1C3 N1NJA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, no there aren't. SD technology is limited to 2 GB because their file system is formatted to FAT16. However, a "homebrewed" version was created and formatted to FAT32 making their limitations at 4GB. That said, there are no 4 GB microSD cards.

I'm not upset about it, I just wanted to see how well you could lie to me
tongue.gif

EDIT: Forgot to add - Also note that the Homebrewed 4 GB cards have major fragmentation problems due to the forced formatting.

lol forced formatting!!
tongue.gif
rofl2.gif
how the hell do you do that.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: