R4DS Shipping Time?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by sjdestiny, May 22, 2007.

May 22, 2007

R4DS Shipping Time? by sjdestiny at 12:26 PM (1,173 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. sjdestiny
    OP

Newcomer sjdestiny Member

New Zealand
    Err hey guys [​IMG] I recently nagged my dad to purchase me an R4DS card, two actually, and he asked a friend to order it from Hong Kong. I have no idea actually of the site or place he ordered it from, but my question is....

In most cases, what is the longest period of time it takes for an item to get shipped? Cause, I've ordered those two things last last Saturday (May 12), and I still haven' t received it. It's driving me practically nuts...

btw, I live in the Philippines, which is like 2 hours away by airline plane.

Anyone? Thanks [​IMG]

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    You should check with the mail service to whether it has arrived. Since it's delivery in a relatively local area of Asia, it shouldn't take that long. I guess you should give it up to 10 working days before taking any action

3. ndela007

Member ndela007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Did you ever get a notification that your package was even shipped yet? I know I live in the states, but my friend ordered from H.K. once and they did not ship his package for two weeks, but that was because it was a poor seller. Just my $0.02.

4. sjdestiny
    OP

New Zealand
    Actually no, I keep asking my father to call the guy who ordered for us, but he keeps refusing because it would be "embarrassing". >_>

Y'now I really don't mind long waiting times, but I just can't stand not knowing when it will arrive.

5. dazla

Newcomer dazla Newbie

United Kingdom
    I'm in the UK and ordered my R4DS from http://www.modchip-store.co.uk last Friday evening. It arrived on my doorstep on Monday morning. Now that's what I call service! Pity ebuyer haven't shipped my MicroSD cards yet [​IMG]

Dazla

6. HipN

Member HipN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Is Gamersection doing business today? Because they told me my check was going to clear on Friday, but my status is still Processing... WTF?

7. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    how about australia where to buy the r4 best?

8. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    I know some people who sell locally in like flea markets and stuff [​IMG] Bamboogaming is a nice place to order from if you can only pay via Direct Deposit Express (bank transfer), however you can order from anywhere else - most of the time it ships from somewhere in Asia.

9. Hit

Member Hit GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    At dealextreme it came with hongkong post
    It was 2 weeks shipping to holland and 5days waiting to get shipped

10. sjdestiny
    OP

New Zealand
    Haha...thanks for the help guys. I just canceled my order and bought it locally. [​IMG] Fair price too.