Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ok so i got castlevaina and started playing it, i turned it off and on again about 5 minutes later and then my R4 goes all messed up on me. all the words are a blurr and pop ups are a blurr, Moonshell or entering the game folder wont work, because it freezes before it gets to it. I cheaked on my old SD card and it worked fine. i formatted and still same results, i removed castlevaina and same results also. Help?
PICT1324.jpg

PICT1323.jpg

PICT1322.jpg

PICT1321.jpg

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
after the format you put on a fresh copy of the firmware or you copy/pasted back what was already on there? it looks like one of the system files is corrupt. which a format and fresh install from the zip should clear up. i've never heard of a problem causing damage to the kit itself, only the msd cards.

-another world

awed

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i have the same problem with my r4 card. it's already the 3rd time it crashed the menu on me. now i'm too scared to even play the game. any ideas on how to solve this?

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, whenever I re-format my Micro SD cards, I always re-extract the firmware, I never copy the firmware that used to be in the card. As Another World mentioned, try do a fresh install of the firmware.

I do recall of Micro SD's failing on people. If you have tried the above suggestions on many different Micro SD cards then you can start looking at the R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol