Hacking R4DS save files on Acekard 2

Ryjuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So how can I use my R4DS save files on the Acekard 2..... i did a lot of things but this damn thing still won't read them and it just make new save files....

Ryjuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Urza said:
You shouldn't have to convert them.

Did you rename the file to "GAMENAME.nds.sav"?

Yeah tried it but it won't help, but i think i know what the problem is... my R4DS save files are ending all with .SAV while the AK2 ones are lowercase like .sav

I just dunno how to edit this....

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryjuu said:
Yeah tried it but it won't help, but i think i know what the problem is... my R4DS save files are ending all with .SAV while the AK2 ones are lowercase like .sav

I just dunno how to edit this....
I recommend a keyboard.

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That should work perfectly I did it to 50 or so saves and it worked perfectly.

Btw, it shouldn't matter if the file extension is in lower case or in capitals from what i've experienced.

Ryjuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
solved the problem, it was just as i thought, the problem was the .SAV .... for some reason i couldn't edit the extension but did some config in windows so edit the files and now they are running perfect
smile.gif

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
So what is your solution. I just got my Acekard 2.1 and it cant read my R4 saves. all my saves are in lower.

I'll try to rename it as .nds.sav and see if it works

BTW, Acekard IS NOT user-friendly to me. so many buttons to press. I like DSTT with YSMenu better. next is my R4. last is Acekard

Or maybe, I need to get used to it. Im using AKAIO 1.4.1 something. I'll update the cheats as there's no ragnarok online ds cheat

EDIT: Renaming it as .nds.sav detects my save file. I have to do this and change it back to sav everytime I use PokeSave for my Platinum and Diamond rom. I thought AKAIO uses .sav files? Where have I heard that? *searches topic*

EDIT: Found the topic. It's in System Options>File System Settings>Save Ext.

Problem solved. I love AKAIO!! Thank you Smiths and the other guy I forgot. *looks at WIKI AKAIO*

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
So i get citation for reviving an old topic? I also get citation for making another the same topic. I need to get used to this forum so I dont get anymore citation.

--

There are some people who just buy Acekard 2 right now and dont know what to do because some of them has R4, M3 and other carts.

I used the search button. I could've used it even more as I dont have to revive an old topic. I was hoping I would get an answer but I found another topic which solved my problem.

Sorry for reviving an old topic

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
if you have a problem.

1) use google
2) use the search button

if your using an acekard you should be using akaio for obvious reasons. in which case...

3) read the akaio wiki
4) join #acekard on the gbatemp irc network.

5) test and debug on your own as much as possible.

if all that fails then start a new topic. no one wants to read the posts of a yr old topic. we do all tend to criticize those who don't do their own testing/research. we don't want to hold your hand but we will point you in the right direction to find answers on your own.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: