Hacking R4DS Sakura!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's just the already released dldi-version of m3sakura i guess.
and you shouldn't call it R4sakura, it may make people think it's fully functional R4software while it's m3real software hacked to also run partially on other flashcards.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
silent sniper said:
Can someone explain this whole "Sakura" craze to me? I don't know what it is, nor do I understand why it's so huge.
it's because m3sakura runs very smooth, features built-in support for homebrew, nds games, GBA games, movies, music, images, and text from 1 single filebrowser, it has single-file skins applied through the filebrowser allowing unlimited amounts of skins, it allows multiple games/homebrew as autoboot at the same time through holding the X/Y buttons, it has a 5-slot favorites list, it remembers the 5 last played games, it allows you to revert saves to earlier ones, and it allows you to load wallpapers seperately from skins(skins have a built-in wallpaper, but you can change it to any other image you want from within m3sakura)

i think i got just about every special m3sakura feature there.
oh, and not to forget!
it can scan your microSD to warn you when it shows some corruption.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
8v8t8r said:
coolbho3000 said:
It's better than Moonshell. That is the point.
true, and the point everyone trying to make here is that this topic has already been posted long ago.
I like moonshell better for music, the Sakura firmware doesn't have too many features for music playing, like skip and certain play modes and etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: