Hacking R4DS PSP Skins. Where did they go?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,140
  • Replies 13
D

Deleted User

OP
Somebody made some really cool PSP skins for the R4DS. I can't seem to find them. If you're the person that made them could you please upload them again, repost them or point me in the right direction please? Many thanks in advance.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
I just noticed you're the creator of these Katalyst. Good job!!! And thanks for making them.

zragnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would you want your DS to look like a PSP? maybe its just me but it sounds like those nerds who put OSX taskbar/background on their windows PC

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did, dickhead.

lmao, nice.

why would you want your DS to look like a PSP? maybe its just me but it sounds like those nerds who put OSX taskbar/background on their windows PC
It's because it's a nice interface. Sony came up with a pretty decent look for the PSP, people like it, why not use it if you've got the ability to? According to your statement, why would anyone want a different skin at all from the default? There shouldn't any R4 skins at all, or even Windows themes for that matter is what you're saying
tongue.gif

grampylover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never even seen a PSP, let alone its interface. Nevertheless, as far as my personal preferences go, I think the PSP skins are the best available right now. They're simple, clean, and attractive. I use grey, my sister uses pink, and my brother-in-law uses orange. I do, however, wish there was a nice chocolate-brown variant. hint, hint

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1