www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
R4DS loader 1.13 & M3DS-S loader 1.09 released
Another quick game fix
r4ds.png
m3dssimply.png

The R4 and M3 teams were a bit faster this time around and have today released new loaders for their slot-1 carts; version 1.13 and 1.09 respectively. This new loader fixes compatibility with the new 'Tales Of Innocence' game. Nothing else has been added/fixed.

Download the English updates from our local mirrors below.

Change-log said:
Update R4 v1.13 kernel 2007-12-7

1?Solved the 1770 problem
download.gif
Download R4 DS v1.13

download.gif
Download M3 DS Simply v1.09

icon11.gif
Source / Home page

Thanks to Twiffles for the news, and also thanks to striderx for uploading R4 1.13 to our Download Centre.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh ... they can do way better than that. Now that cash is just piling up, they stopped caring for the customers.
Lets not start that again. The last update thread was enough of a train wreck.

A game didn't work, so they fixed it; bigger updates will come when they are ready. You should be glad that the small fixes don't have to wait for that.

Leah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont really see the big excitement about real time saving, for any big RPG type games, I would say its too risky using it due to corruption (you could even get banned from pokemon gts), and the only remotely difficult DS game is Contra, and thats not that hard compared to the older Contra games!

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh ... they can do way better than that. Now that cash is just piling up, they stopped caring for the customers.

It is a pretty fucking sweet card? What more do you want from it? They brought out a quick fix for a game that didn't work!

Would you like the R4 to cook you dinner and perform analysis of 18th century Victorian poetry?

jimmy_logic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

It is a pretty fucking sweet card? What more do you want from it? They brought out a quick fix for a game that didn't work!

Would you like the R4 to cook you dinner and perform analysis of 18th century Victorian poetry?

I hear you... sometimes updating and fixing some bugs isn't enough for some people... Guess I keep my little find to myself then (shhh it does cook me dinner and does one better it doesn't only analyse 18th century Victorian poetry it plays the violin too
rolleyes.gif
)

Regards

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States

oh god , when they are going to release a REAL update
like the SCDSone update
ohmy.gif

QUOTE(metroid_phobia @ Dec 7 2007, 06:17 AM)Useless Update #2

Can the team make it a 3rd time?!.
For all of you complaining about them supporting their card, stop. If they didn't release this update, you would be complaining: "Oh my God, 'Tales Of Innocence' doesnt work." And then they fix it and you still complain. What do you people want?

Dardon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love how this update is considered "useless" yet everyone threw a party when the Zelda:PH firmware fix came rolling out.

Although I'm not going to update just yet since I don't play the game, I'm happy they made it up somewhat for that random 1.12 update a few weeks back

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

oh god , when they are going to release a REAL update
like the SCDSone update
ohmy.gif

Useless Update #2

Can the team make it a 3rd time?!.
For all of you complaining about them supporting their card, stop. If they didn't release this update, you would be complaining: "Oh my God, 'Tales Of Innocence' doesnt work." And then they fix it and you still complain. What do you people want?
The mind boggles doesn't it?
wacko.gif

Keitaro Urashima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for releasing it. Now, I can play Tales Of Innocence without holding R Button plus A Button at opening scene & cut scene. I hope, you can released a Chinese version in this website. I have both of English & Chinese of R4.
laugh.gif

hyperz69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am so glad this game got this fixed. Though it does boggle my mind why it took MONTHS to get a fix for Worms 2 ;P Oh well always happy for an update to one of the best devices out there.

PS... I AM SELLNG THIS I WANT REALTIME LAZER BAR-TENDING PLUS ORAL SEX! IF YOU DONT HAVE THAT AND ATM HACKING IN THE NEXT RELEASE I AM GETTING A CYCLODS! THAT WILL SHOW YOU!

taramas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i have another problem..when i get a rom that is over 100mb,i need the arm7 fix to play the game..usually this didnt happen with small mb games...do you think the last update whould solve the problem?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.