Hacking R4DS (clone) Moonshell 2 error!

Jacko3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I cannot seem to be able to read any .txt files on moonshell 2!

I am currently running on 1.24 R4DS i.L.S

The problem i have is everytime i open a .txt file... its fine until the "loading" % thing for the number of lines in the .txt file reaches 100%

A message pops up and says "#18304 insufficient swap memory for write. Filewrite" and the whole system freezes.

I can ready .txt files using the "stock" moonshell program in the 1.24 R4DS ... but i am unable to in moonshell 2

Is this a DLDI issue? Can someone please help me?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm guessing your txt files are semi-large (if it isn't then, you can still try this out anyways to see if it works). I'm just guessing that "insufficient swap memory" means that there isn't enough space on your microSD to put the text on the screen. You could try taking out a couple files from your microSD and see if that changes anything.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
How many lines does the txt file have, because there is a limit to the number of lines that can be shown (131072 lines) but I'm guessing that probably isn't it. Maybe try backing up and reformatting your SD and hope that works. Apart from that, I can't think of anything else that might work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you can find enough for it