Hacking R4DS Alphabetizing Sort

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I've been lurking GBAtemp for a few years now, and I've looked around a fair bit for the answer to this question, but have yet to see it. Forgive the question if it was hidden in plain sight, but is there a way to cause the R4DS to display DS rom names in alphabetical order with it's standard moonshell?

viviboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you mean when you start up your DS and press on Games then a list of your NDS games comes up? If thats the one, you need to put your SD card into your computer and open to the folder where you games are places and rename all the game's name without the number.. EX. ####(Name of game)(U/E/J) - and rename it to - (Name of game).
Your R4 does put it in alphabetical order but you just need to rename all your games without the numbers.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, alright. Thanks guys. Hope this helps anyone else with the same problem.

Also, I wonder what all the hate for the R4 is about? Especially the R4 mark III. Amazing little card with full compatibility for download play, GBA connectivity, WiFi, and 8 Gb MicroSD support. Found mine at fundepots.com.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Wolvenreign said:
Oh, alright. Thanks guys. Hope this helps anyone else with the same problem.

Also, I wonder what all the hate for the R4 is about? Especially the R4 mark III. Amazing little card with full compatibility for download play, GBA connectivity, WiFi, and 8 Gb MicroSD support. Found mine at fundepots.com.
I'll answer you, but you can find answer on that on many places
wink.gif

People don't actually hate the cart, but the team that abandoned it and left all their users with the "half-product"..On the other side, they hate all the n00bs that come here with all those stupid questions on how to make GBA games work with their R4 and similar ones! Besides, all those R4 IIIs, Ultras etc. are clones, and inferior in comparison with any currents DS flashcarts!

Also, thread moved to appropriate section!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning