R4DS, 3-in-1, NDStation, and phat DS

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by _R4DS_, Jul 30, 2007.

1. _R4DS_
    OP

_R4DS_ Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2007
    United States
    I have a couple of questions, searched around, but can't find a clear answer.

I'm looking to get a flash cart for my phat ds to go along with my R4. I've heard the 3-in-1 is the best as I can use NDStation to store the ROMs on my R4 and flash them, but I've heard/seen the 3-in-1 doesn't fit in the phat DS. In that case, is it possible to use the EZ Flash 4 with NDStation?

I also have an SP and was wondering if the EZ4/3-in-1 would be compatible with it (I believe it is but am not entirely sure) and also want opinions as to whether I should order another EZ4/3-in-1 for my little bro's SP (he doesn't have a DS, but I still hear the EZ4 is the best for GBA).

Thanks.

2. Zombie_Mario

Zombie_Mario GBAtemp Fan

Jul 18, 2007
    United States
  3. xcalibur

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    You could jus get an EZ4, it uses expendable memory so you dont need nds station.
    if you do want to use a program like that, your best bet would be rudolphs 2 in1 tool.
    its basically the same thing as the 3in1 tool but withiout rumble(hence 2 in 1)
    you can get it from the download area of gbatemp

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice