Hacking R4 With EZ Flash 3in1 or SuperCard DSTWO?!

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 DS and it works perfectly fine! I was wondering if I should get the EZ Flash 3in1, or Just by the SuperCard DSTWO?
I would appreciate if someone could help me with this! Thanks!~

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
to add on... if you have a ds phat/lite and if you use a 3in1, you'll be gaming on actual hardware. if you use a ds2 you'll be using emulation. hardware is always better than emulation. wood has some tools for using the 3in1, they are slightly more advanced than the code used with akaio. i do believe that the 3in1+ was recently added. however, you may have better compatibility with gba exploader.

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/applications/download-gba-exploader-058b0mx-f10382.html

-another world

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to add on... if you have a ds phat/lite and if you use a 3in1, you'll be gaming on actual hardware. if you use a ds2 you'll be using emulation. hardware is always better than emulation. wood has some tools for using the 3in1, they are slightly more advanced than the code used with akaio. i do believe that the 3in1+ was recently added. however, you may have better compatibility with gba exploader.

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/applications/download-gba-exploader-058b0mx-f10382.html

-another world
I put that on my GBA Xploader on my ds already! You see, I was hoping to get it for Christmas, but I didn't! So, I have to spend the money I earned on the Ez flash! but It's worth it! Thanks for your help!~

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would recommend you use wood to load your gba games rather than gba exploader although you can see how it goes..
Used to use exploader before I switched to wood firmware but I have not needed to since and it's a very elegant system ie put gba games on your sd card and load like it was a ds game (wood loads game and save into 3in1 then boots into slot2). The functionality is basically built into the firmware you have now so there's no need to use a seperate program.

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend you use wood to load your gba games rather than gba exploader although you can see how it goes..
Used to use exploader before I switched to wood firmware but I have not needed to since and it's a very elegant system ie put gba games on your sd card and load like it was a ds game (wood loads game and save into 3in1 then boots into slot2). The functionality is basically built into the firmware you have now so there's no need to use a seperate program.
Hmm... I've used Wood for about a year now, and I've always wondered when you start it up there's always the 2-slot option and when you press it it gives an option for you put it in NDS mode. I'm guessing thats another way to load the Ez flash?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: