Hacking r4 with 3 in 1 saves

Baztuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I searched and searched but I just cant find the answer.

Here goes. I haven't gone far in depth in any of my games with my 3 in 1 with r4 combination as I'm trying to get the saves working perfectly first. I recently got my 3 in 1 from gamer section.

I have my gba files in my GBA folder in the root.
I have save in my gba folder.
I have Rudolph's 3 in 1 thingy.

In my save folder i have the following saves:
GBAZELDA MC BZME (Minish Cap) ~128kb
MARIOVSDK BM5E (Mario vs. Donkey Kong) ~128kb
MEGAMAN ZERO AZCE (Megaman Zero) ~128kb
POKEMON EMER BPEE (Pokemon Emerald) ~128kb
SRAM.bin ~512kb

I have Pokemon Emerald on nor. And it works good enough. But one question about that is will I be able to get that save again if i flash another game to nor?
EDIT: Just went back to play it. It went back a save. I was testing the save function. I saved once when the game started. And once 3 min. later. Checked to make sure it worked and it stayed at 3. I just checked again after writing this and its back to 1 minute.

Ok my real problem. I have 3 in 1 Exptool v1.9. It says current SRAM save. All I have tryed restor (y), and such but the saves for the other games, like minish cap for example, do not switch. Nothing i do can make it switch to the current save. Its really annoying cause it makes me think that i can only play one game at a time. I bought this under the influence that it keeps saves which it does. But i cant figure out how to get them back into play.

PS. Sorry if this is noobish

Baztuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let me try and rephrase. In depth, how do you do the whole process of saving. In as noobish terms possible. Plus I believe its different in the two modes.

Baztuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It doesnt work.

It wont load up my saves.

However ive given up on the 3 in 1 for the psram now. I just switched to chuckstudios thing and its much simpler. Everything but psram works fine so ill use it for the other things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.