R4 to Cyclo skin converter

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by jalsengginnom, Nov 20, 2008.

Nov 20, 2008
  1. jalsengginnom
    OP

Newcomer jalsengginnom Newbie

United States
    I know theres one out there but the dl link seems to be down, so i was wondering if anyone could send me the skin converter or another link for it. I've tried the other links from the cyclo forums but converter seems not to work from them, i think the creator said he changed something from those files to the ones he uploaded onto the server. anyhow any help would be appreciated.

2. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    It doesn't work very well from what I've heard. A better option is to post the skins you want converted on the CycloDS forum and maybe someone will manually convert it for you.

3. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    Or just manually convert them yourself without relying on other people to do your work for you...

4. TraumaHoundNDS

Member TraumaHoundNDS GBAtemp Fan

United States
    While you could convert an R4 theme to a Cyclo one...it wouldn't come out as good as doing one specifically for the Cyclo. For 1, the buttons are smaller and spaced differently from the R4; Cyclo buttons have on/off graphics that the R4 doesn't; scrollbar & cheat icons that aren't present in an R4 theme.

I remember an online converter, it's dead now (is this the one you mention?) that would spit out the proper files for you but it really didn't look good and little things like the buttons were worthless because the same graphic was used for both on and off so you couldn't see any changes.

Have you checked out NDSthemes.com? Might find the Cyclo theme you're looking for or request one on their forum. That might also be a better solution than trying to convert the R4 theme.

5. Priss

Member Priss GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Without an account of his own = lost cause...
    But generally the best thing to do.

OR find a different Theme [​IMG]

6. wilddenim

Member wilddenim Candy!

United Kingdom