r4 super card revolution 3 for ds

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by rattydarren, Sep 4, 2010.

Sep 4, 2010
  1. rattydarren
    OP

Newcomer rattydarren Newbie

United Kingdom
    im looking for the most up to date cheat file for this card please thank you

2. Inunah

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    I don't think there is a cheat file. All I can find about this flash cart is that it's some form of Supercard.

3. PeregrinFig

Member PeregrinFig A miserable little pile of secrets

United States
    I think you'd be better off just getting a new card. 'R4 Super Card Revolution 3' can't be that great. Pretty much anything that isn't a knock-off R4 can use either the usrcheat.dat or one of the other files on GBATemp's cheats database.

4. rattydarren
    OP

United Kingdom
    there are cheat files i was wondering where to get the most upto date one as for the card all i really know is its running v1.29 its got an 8gb hdsc micro sd it plays most games except for some new ones heres a pic aswell [​IMG]

5. fearofshorts

Member fearofshorts GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    The version number doesn't really tell us anything. Every R4 maker just chooses their own version numbers and pretends that they are official. But the picture should help.

Actually, what is that URL?

6. rattydarren
    OP

United Kingdom
    the url address is www.ndsir4.com which no longer works thanks

common people what card is this then is it a clone if so what is the best firmware to put on it thanks

a bit more info i have found out it is using R4 SDHC v1.29 of this site http://www.wiilovemario.com/R4DS-Guide

i have now found this version that works on this site http://www.r4sdhc.com/down.asp R4 SDHC Kernel v1.34 and using the R4_PANDORA program included i have managed to run a game i previously couldnt