Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

nemesisroc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i installed on Sysnand but still having an error ocurred and turn down power some one can sendme the link for the lastes Rxtools Nightly Thanks.

Last edited by nemesisroc,

darklinkpower

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tested the new release for TTDS and it really works, this is awesome!!! thanks a lot @Apache Thunder , you da real mvp :toot::toot:

and best of all, with YSMenu!

Also, does anybody know if having the card in the 3ds all the 3ds impacts the battery life? Even when not in use? I remember reading somewhere that it does, at least for gateway, but that one is constantly working, I don't know if the same applies here.

Reactions: Apache Thunder

ZeCroque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Holy f*ck your TTDS Launcher launched my R4-SDHC! I love you Apache <3 Confirmed working with YSMenu, Wood4DSTT but not official kernel (with the R4.dat renamed to TTMenu.dat) it just freezes on the home menu with it. Anyway no problem, I'm discovering YSMenu, it seems to be a pretty complete kernel too :)

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy f*ck your TTDS Launcher launched my R4-SDHC! I love you Apache <3 Confirmed working with YSMenu, Wood4DSTT but not official kernel (with the R4.dat renamed to TTMenu.dat) it just freezes on the home menu with it. Anyway no problem, I'm discovering YSMenu, it seems to be a pretty complete kernel too :)
Hi, can you take a picture of your R4 SDHC for me? I have one too but it doesn't seem to work with the launcher.
r4card.jpg.opt150x158o0%2C0s150x158.jpg

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, can you take a picture of your R4 SDHC for me? I have one too but it doesn't seem to work with the launcher.

What error does you R4 shows? if it hangs on "Loading" then your 3ds Isn't reading your r4 or it is incompatible with the launcher, if it hangs on "Menu?" then you need to change the kernel.

Last edited by AtlasFontaine,

ZeCroque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

So I did a dump of my R4-SDHC card using Wood Dumper r89 and a NDSL.. For info that's how it looks like :

img_20160304_171604@ninphe.jpg

Hope it'll help :)

Already done ^^ I guess your R4-SDHC isn't from r4i-sdhc.com and so may not be a clone of DSTT :/ However, Apache did a launcher for a card named R4-SDHC too, but from another reseller if I remember well.. It was linked on the first post, don't know if it was removed or so, just take a look at it, too tired to check, going to sleep, 5A.M here ^^

Reactions: Nikolay

Cygen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got the DSTT running (yay^^) with some trial and error but I noticed something strange with the latest provided Launcher Files:
Some Games did boot fine in a few seconds (The Blood of Bahamut Translation for example) while other took a few Minutes and it looks like the loading bar of the card is freezing at the last few % (Digimon World Dusk for example)

So I used my old DSTT SD Card backup and just copied the extinfo,infolib and usrcheat files to my old backup since that were the only real important files as far as i remeber. Now every Game boots fine again in just a few seconds.

Edit: ttmenu.sys was not the culprit so it must be the YSmenu Version
I am Using Ysmenu 7.01 version with the 3 files from the provided launcher.rar and its working fine and fast.

Last edited by Cygen,

yenzus93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
working itouchds pokemon HG SS, itouchds multiboot, booting woodm3 press x during boot here photo, testing games 64mb bigger, pokemon HG SS 128mb working.

edit: itouchds working m3 launcher and itouchds multiboot.

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 227
Last edited by yenzus93,

Marko1000Marko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ok very good news. I have gotten DSTT to work!

Woohoo! I can confirm it does work! However, I've noticed it boots to a black screen if you turn on the 'survive reboots' patch in Cakes. Is this something that could be fixed or is it just the way things are?

Also, and I feel greedy even asking this, but do you think a DSi mode launcher would be possible?

Ranomez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Woohoo! I can confirm it does work! However, I've noticed it boots to a black screen if you turn on the 'survive reboots' patch in Cakes. Is this something that could be fixed or is it just the way things are?

Also, and I feel greedy even asking this, but do you think a DSi mode launcher would be possible?
The reboot patch (which is for o3DS only) does break AGB and TWL modes, doesn't it (at least if you are talking about what I think you are)?

Treeki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
Can confirm that the DSTT launcher also works on my R4 Upgrade Revolution (from r4i-sdhc.com, no (i) mark, no 1.4 etc).

I had pretty much assumed that this card was done for, so it was a very nice surprise to check on this thread again and find out that a solution had been found! Thanks much :D

Marko1000Marko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The reboot patch (which is for o3DS only) does break AGB and TWL modes, doesn't it (at least if you are talking about what I think you are)?
Yeah, that's it, I suppose mid-kid or somebody might make an improved reboot patch some day, since it does work on stuff like aureinand and rxtools, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head