R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Apache Thunder, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Pierre1234

Pierre1234 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2017
    Netherlands
    it doesnt work? i get a infinite loading... screen i also had this while dont using NTR Launcher.
    do i need to put anything on the R4 card? when i got this card some years ago my dad always put games on it for me and he put woodr4.nds on it but do i need this or do i need something else? or nothing at all?

i am really new to these things i started yesterday.

some years ago i could use it but since i did a system update it was patched i think

Last edited by Pierre1234, Aug 8, 2017
  2. RazorX2014

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    which download do i use for a Acekard2 or Acekard2i thanks

3. hellionz

hellionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2007
    @Apache Thunder works now ezflash V??? i see an stage3bootstrap...

greetings

4. pixelmasher

pixelmasher Gaming Gamer

Dec 12, 2016
    United States
    Near N3DS
    @Apache Thunder Could you release 3dsx version for use with Rosalina? I'm specifically looking for DSTT version since that's the only card that fails to load on its own from the home menu without a launcher. 3dsx version of NTR Launcher would be fine if that can be used instead.

Thank you. :)

5. Apache Thunder
    OP

Apache Thunder I have cameras in your head!

Oct 7, 2007
    United States
    Levelland, Texas
    3DSX versions of SRLs can not and will never work. You must have CFW to use NTR Launcher/Stage2 Launchers and Roselina can not boot DSiWare.

6. bman3663

bman3663 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2017
    Ireland
    Which download should I use for r4i vq1.41
    And are these legit cia files @Apache Thunder
    Thank you
    Plz help me ANYONE

Last edited by bman3663, Sep 21, 2017
  7. gridatttack

gridatttack GBAtemp Fan

Dec 7, 2009
    Spain
    I wonder, is it technical possible to use this via a .3dsx in the homebrew launcher?
    I'm trying to mask/hide all homebrew stuff and load the homebrew via the new Rosalina mode from lumaCFW.

8. the assaf

the assaf GBAtemp Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    Yes. These launchers are SRL and launched in TWL mode, and thus can't be converted to .3dsx format.

9. ramapadua

ramapadua Member

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2015
    Argentina
    hello apache thunder! Thank you a lot for a great job. I have a problem, i have a R4 clone called MARS, it has a _ds_menu.dat diferent from an original r4 and it has a _ds_menu.ini I can't make it works on mi new 3d with diferents r4 lunchers. Any suggestions? thanks

10. KillingTime81

KillingTime81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2017
    United States
    I am needing help as well with this. I'm trying to do the magnet hax with a dstt flashcard. I was told that this card will work with nrtboothax. I don't have any custom firmware on my system other than homebrew. I don't even have FBI on there yet. I have all the files (or at least I hope I do.) The system won't read the cart. So the method you have posted on here.....can it run the cart without FBI or any firmware installed? Because if I can get at least that part going, then I'm good to go. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

11. the assaf

the assaf GBAtemp Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    Dstt won’t show or launch on home menu, however it can trigger b9s installer with ntrboothax, if it got flashed.

KillingTime81 likes this.
  12. KillingTime81

KillingTime81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2017
    United States
    What files would I need to put on the DSTT to get it to trigger?

13. the assaf

the assaf GBAtemp Fan

Jun 2, 2013
  14. KillingTime81

KillingTime81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2017
    United States
    @Apache Thunder I need your help. I got all the files from 3ds.guide I need. I am using a DSTT flashcard that is compatible. I have no custom firmware on my O3DS XL except for homebrew. The flashcard is not reading. I have watched numorus videos and read tons of articles and I am stumped. Is there a file I am missing to get t to read the damn thing and what steps do I need to take to install it? I hope I'm not wasting my time. It is getting aggravating. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

15. VirtualDream

VirtualDream Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2017
    Italy
    does it work with the OLD 2DS???

16. kloontje05

kloontje05 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2010
    Netherlands
    its a nice guide but make sure to backup your R4 #### bios "backup.bin"
    on a other cfw 3DS if don't want to end up with unusable card like i did
    have a R4i 3DS wifi from w_ w_w . R4i-SDHC . com and no one haze a backup.bin to restore it :(

17. kloontje05

kloontje05 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2010
    Netherlands
    hi i I found out that the microsd 64gig was too big i used a 16gig and put the newest kenel on it with some games and it worked...
    You where right pandavova this card is not flashable tyvm
    just a bit weird thou i did get the 3ds on cfw with the 64gig in it

18. Roboman

Roboman GBAtemp Fan

Jan 7, 2016
    United States
    Dstt cannot boot under any OFW on 3ds or dsi.

The one way to boot a dstt under OFW is to use haxstation (https://gbatemp.net/threads/haxxstation-ds-download-station-exploit.473648/).
    You can broadcast haxstation using a home brewed wii or a (3)ds(i) that can load nds home brew.

19. MattGTX

MattGTX GBAtemp Regular

Jan 12, 2016
    Brazil
    Hello guys, I just wanna ask if my R4 card that I bought back in 2013 will work with this method and what files will I need to Download. The Card is a R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2013 (Bought in 2013) and it has never bricked or anything like that.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Oh and I forgot! Im using Luma, what will I need to """install""" and how I do that

20. aerios169

aerios169 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2012
    Mexico
    it works very good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice