Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

TDotFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so none of the ttds cias seem to work one just stuck on two white screens with a loading icon on the bottom and the other the top is black while the bottom is white

darkaxe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im getting this error while trying to install the Wood launcher Cia, I get the same error when trying to both emunand and sysnand. I have a N3ds with rei.

20160227_000612.jpg

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Holy crap, my R4 SDHC clone works.. (had to install v2 of the TWL firm patch) but the GUI appears to be messed up while it looks fine on my DS lite. Also won't let me run games.

P7dIzng.jpg

Actually that's how the loader works when the flash card isn't compatible/doesn't have the Wood Kernel in the SD card.

Try opening the loader without the flashcard in your 3ds.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
While on emuNAND, install the patched TWL_FIRM CIA with FBI, BigBlueMenu, DevMenu, etc.
I installed the TWL_FIRM with FBI (TARGET --> NAND) and then I installed the woodr4 app and my original R4 with wood on it in the cart slot.
When I open the app it gives me the black error screen.........

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the TWL_FIRM with FBI (TARGET --> NAND) and then I installed the woodr4 app and my original R4 with wood on it in the cart slot.
When I open the app it gives me the black error screen.........
Did you install v2 of the TWL FIRM patch?

Reactions: zoogie

jernk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the latest nightly and I don't get the error anymore. Unfortunately I'm getting blank dialogues. I suspect my card might be a clone. Can anyone help me verify?
XPNUXhE.jpg
d5CQ5Xp.jpg
EDIT: Sigh mine's a fake...
nufX8CD.jpg

Last edited by jernk,

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
That was trying to NAND using FBI. If i use BigBlue it install at least in emunand. With FBI that pops up no matter where I try to install.

This only happens to me if using FBI.3dsx, so try out H&S injection / FBI.cia :P

I got the latest nightly and I don't get the error anymore. Unfortunately I'm getting blank dialogues. I suspect my card might be a clone. Can anyone help me verify?
XPNUXhE.jpg
d5CQ5Xp.jpg

Looks very real, but the curve on the front at the SDCard slot makes it look fake (I don't think the original has that curve on the top of the front side)

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sadly you can't launch your R4 from SudokuHax :(

Since I need to use rxTools anyways, I'll just install the .cia on SysNAND instead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: