Hacking R4 SDHC & Pokemon B&W

Nemesea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After a week of messing around, I finally decided to post a thread here. I'm trying to get B&W (Black for my hubby and white for myself) to work on our NDSLites. We've both got a R4 SDHC, I've got an 8GB SanDisk and my hubby a 2GB SanDisk. We've tried dozens of "solutions" and absolutely nothing worked for us. Lots of kernels simply don't load, and if they do, B&W just gives a white screen. I've also tried a couple of patches, but nothing seems to work. Is there anyone that can help me?

I've got a photo of our R4's. I'm sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
73gozm.jpg

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Found the answer from the thread.
"5. USE A GENUINE, QUALITY BRANDED (CLASS4 MIN.) µSD TO AVOID FREEZING/BLACK/WHITE SCREENS IN GAME"

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Found the answer from the thread.
"5. USE A GENUINE, QUALITY BRANDED (CLASS4 MIN.) µSD TO AVOID FREEZING/BLACK/WHITE SCREENS IN GAME"
Using only a quality microSD card will not help. They will also need to use RGF's custom kernel which allows compatibility with about 99% of games. The nornal R4 kernel does not support newer games released after the latest kernel which is probably 4+ years before the release of B&W.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM